ONE: King Of The Jungle To Be A Closed Event (Coronavirus)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

As the coronavirus continues to make its impact on the world, multiple combat sports organizations are finding ways of working around the pandemic. UFC Champion Weili Zhang had to end camp in China early due to the virus, while a boxing card had to be cut altogether. Now, it appears the virus has affected the plans of another organization.

ONE Championship founder and CEO Chatri Sityodtong announced that ONE: King of the Jungle, set to take place on February 28 inside the Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore, will be closed off to fans.

“BREAKING NEWS: In light of the coronavirus situation in Singapore, I have made the decision to convert ONE: King of the Jungle on February 28 into a closed event for broadcast only,” Sityodtong stated in a post on Facebook. “The Singapore Indoor Stadium will not be open to the general public, but the event will proceed behind closed doors as scheduled live on all TV and digital platforms across 150+ countries around the world. If you purchased tickets to attend the event at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, you will receive a full refund.”
Continue reading:
ONE: King Of The Jungle To Be A Closed Event | FIGHT SPORTS

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
interesting

3 million plus watch on TV though

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Are One crowds quiet or rowdy?

I have only watched a few of their fights
I’ve been to two events in Singapore. They’re a bit of mix between ufc and pride. Generally quiet while the fight takes place, but when something big happens it gets noisy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve been to two events in Singapore. They’re a bit of mix between ufc and pride. Generally quiet while the fight takes place, but when something big happens it gets noisy.
Pretty fun shows I bet

What they got at the refreshment stand?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Pretty fun shows I bet

What they got at the refreshment stand?
They were pretty good. Plus I like Singapore and its only a 4.5 hour flight from where I live, so it's a good excuse to make a week holiday out of it.

Just the usual shit mate - overpriced but under quality stuff. Iirc I just bought a water and went to a hawker centre after the show and bought some real food.