One of Mel Gibsons great scenes.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
loved that vietnam film he made it was braveheart in nam basically, the patriot was also braveheart ,lol, gotta love mel films doe,tom cruise and mel are whacky fucks but they make good movies.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wish Mel would direct more films he's a talented director.

Did you know he put where's waldo/wally in Apocalypto?

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
That anti-semite knows his goddam story structure.

FUN FACT: after his outburst it was actually the the studio head Ari Gold is based on who blacklisted him.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Calling Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse for assessment/opinion.
He's a good actor, but I never really thought to myself, "omg I can't wait to see Mel Gibson's performance in this movie." To an extent, he is kind of like Tom Cruise. They show up, do their job pretty well, and typically end up making decent movies. Nothing too amazing and some laughable moments of acting. I am cringing just thinking about some of Mel's crying scenes. I'm indifferent when it comes to him making a comeback or not. It is a pretty interesting phenomenon that he is blacklisted from Hollywood. There are some seriously vile people in Hollywood that are supported including rapists, woman beaters, and murderers. Mel Gibson fucked with the wrong ppl in the film industry. Richard Lovett, Ari Emanuel, and the Weinstein brothers are the most powerful ppl in Hollywood and they just so happen to be Jews. Don't fuck with the Jews!

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
He's a good actor, but I never really thought to myself, "omg I can't wait to see Mel Gibson's performance in this movie." To an extent, he is kind of like Tom Cruise. They show up, do their job pretty well, and typically end up making decent movies. Nothing too amazing and some laughable moments of acting. I am cringing just thinking about some of Mel's crying scenes. I'm indifferent when it comes to him making a comeback or not. It is a pretty interesting phenomenon that he is blacklisted from Hollywood. There are some seriously vile people in Hollywood that are supported including rapists, woman beaters, and murderers. Mel Gibson fucked with the wrong ppl in the film industry. Richard Lovett, Ari Emanuel, and the Weinstein brothers are the most powerful ppl in Hollywood and they just so happen to be Jews. Don't fuck with the Jews!
What's crazy is that they've made blatant racist and homophobic comments themselves.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Noooon
Seriously?
Please expand. :)
The Ari Gold character is based on the current CEO of William Morris Endeavour, Ari Emanuel. He called for everyone in Hollywood to deny Mel Gibson work. Emanuel has had a couple of his own controversies. There's been accusations that he has made some racist and anti-gay remarks.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Ho
The Ari Gold character is based on the current CEO of William Morris Endeavour, Ari Emanuel. He called for everyone in Hollywood to deny Mel Gibson work. Emanuel has had a couple of his own controversies. There's been accusations that he has made some racist and anti-gay remarks.
how funny/ironic.
Anti-Semitic comments or jokes involving Jews are forbidden.

Homophobic. Racist? No problemo.
Sounds like Ari Gold indeed.