One of my clients

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Awesome job. How is she reacting to the weight loss?
Very good because I don't "diet" with my people, I teach them how to eat properly and I set them up with a nutrition program. Only with bodybuilder and fitness girls I will do a diet if it's a contest ready situation.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Great work! A foster mom I see regularly at work was very obese, and she decided one day to make a change. She got with a good trainer, changed her eating habits (she did not diet- she changed her diet) and now a little over 2 years later she has lost well over 100 pounds and is in really good shape. Changed her whole personality. It is amazing what a good trainer can do with a motivated client. You guys really can change lives.

CutmanMatt

MMA Hematologist
Jan 31, 2016
Very good because I don't "diet" with my people, I teach them how to eat properly and I set them up with a nutrition program. Only with bodybuilder and fitness girls I will do a diet if it's a contest ready situation.
I love hearing this. Lifestyle changes, not diets (for the general public). I see so many trainers in my travels that rely on crash dieting then blaming the client for lapses as a revolving money source. Strong work on your part and hers.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I love hearing this. Lifestyle changes, not diets (for the general public). I see so many trainers in my travels that rely on crash dieting then blaming the client for lapses as a revolving money source. Strong work on your part and hers.
Thanks and yes most of the time trainers are garbage and the reason for that is how easy it is to become certified. I have spent years and years and years perfecting, reseasrching, seeing what works for me on my body and seeing what works for others on theirs and putting together diets for competitors and nutrition programs for regular people. If my clients blow up when they are finished with me, it's because they made an effort to eat shit and get fat lol. In like 3 years I have had only one women go from like 210 to 160 and quit and then put it all back on and then some. It was actually sad.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

After only one month

Shes Indian for sure, I can tell by the build. So many indian chics could be hot if they actually worked out and ate right but physical effort is seen as retarded in that culture and eating clean and healthy is seen as insane unless you can make it taste right.

Good job pitbull youve taken a diabetes candidate and made her look bangable in a month