General OnePlus 6T is live!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't fret tho gayboys. I did some research....

The Pixels come with a comparatively small 4GB of RAM. The OnePlus starts at 6GB and tops out at a 8GB, meaning more memory for multitasking, faster app load times and more. If you want a phone that’ll last more than a year or two, the hardware inside the OnePlus is more future proof.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Best bit?

I'm still on the OnePlus 5.

Greatest phone I ever had by far and I feel no need to upgrade at all. I think I'll skip the 6t and wait until next year. This badboy is like new and still top of the line

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oneplus is the alpha and Omega of phones.

You keep wasting your money on that shit from Saigon when you could have some.pure Kowloon power. Once you experience it you will be sold forever. Alas I can only lead a long to a window. You can't make him lick

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Probably the greatest technological achievement of the 21st century.
I legit worked with a guy that was a big deal at NASA. One of the smartest guys anyone could ever meet. Michael Schofield level. Well he's the second smartest person I worked with. The first had no degree but is easily the smartest person I have ever met andade a mockery of everyone I have ever considered smart. He dropped his OnePlus 3T when he opened it and it scratched it in the top corner. His OCD meant that was no go for him and I got it brand new and never activated and never looked back. I swapped from Samsung S7 to the OnePlus and it was like going from N64 to pS4

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Shit battery life too
3700ah that can charge 65% in 35 mins.

Go ahead and look it up gayboy. I'll sit here laughing while you and your phone scrub each other with wire brush