Society Oohhhhh Hunter......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well we can only hope this is true.
Apparently only pedophile brokers helpers get imprisoned round these parts.
Amazing.
Murderers usually get convicted on a body.
Gizz gets 20 for.....................?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Uggghhh

Hopefully he and his family are investigated and prosecuted, not gonna hold my breath

Last edited:

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Supposedly leaker livestream

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Smells like an inside job.
Pull the plug on team biden for the cameltoe regime.
They need that coast to coast to cuba to Jamaica...frankly a blunt connection.

2 years of cackle incoming.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man this guy has the worst opsec on Earth.
Dude, everyone in government does, Hunter just can't up & wipe 30k emails though.

First time I heard of our government using blackberries & insecure servers I was in denial not believing anyone could be that stupid.
Our grid & financial system can be hacked, those are critical systems.
My pile is in my mattress and our government officials wiring money.
That *should* tell everyone who's really in charge, or that at least it ain't the "elected".

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sick family who knows all this sick stuff is happening but it's all normal for them.

"Joe Biden & Family Knew About Hunter’s ‘Sexually Inappropriate’ Relationship w/ Niece"

'She told my therapist that I had been sexually inappropriate with [redacted]...'
[link to headlineusa.com (secure)]

Jill knew Hunter was molesting her granddaughter:

"Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR"

"...In another text message from Hunter to a family friend, Hunter shares that his mother, Jill Biden, propagates the claims that Hunter is sexually inappropriate around the children and VP Joe Biden is aware as well: "

link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Sick family who knows all this sick stuff is happening but it's all normal for them.

"Joe Biden & Family Knew About Hunter’s ‘Sexually Inappropriate’ Relationship w/ Niece"

'She told my therapist that I had been sexually inappropriate with [redacted]...'
[link to headlineusa.com (secure)]

Jill knew Hunter was molesting her granddaughter:

"Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR"

"...In another text message from Hunter to a family friend, Hunter shares that his mother, Jill Biden, propagates the claims that Hunter is sexually inappropriate around the children and VP Joe Biden is aware as well: "

link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)
Why would a leak of information have a redaction other than for clickbait?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
hunter biden is a faggot and a pedophile crackhead . that being said it doesnt matter what is on the hard drives or in the cloud . he could be doing some epstien island shit and the media will just ignore it .the doj will refuse to press charges and the fbi will never look in to it . hes simply above the law . if anything the media will call it russian disinfo and run defense for him

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Well we can only hope this is true.
Apparently only pedophile brokers helpers get imprisoned round these parts.
Amazing.
Murderers usually get convicted on a body.
Gizz gets 20 for.....................
I hope it’s true so the world will see what kind of cunt he is. Fuck the cunt

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
hunter biden is a big meanie and a pedophile crackhead . that being said it doesnt matter what is on the hard drives or in the cloud . he could be doing some epstien island shit and the media will just ignore it .the doj will refuse to press charges and the fbi will never look in to it . hes simply above the law . if anything the media will call it russian disinfo and run defense for him
"right wing extremist conspiracy theory" has been debunked

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Her sort of is his incompetent sons are both rich AF from jobs handed to them.I guess was rich in the case of beau biden.
Joe Biden only has one living son.

And how exactly was Beau Biden "incompetent"?

Although I guess there's a lot to complain about nepotism and corruption with Hunter, what with him working hand in glove with Joe in the West Wing, and with his new hedge fund seeded with $2 billion of Saudi money even though he's never run a hedge fund before...... oops, better not so much as acknowledge that guy's existence, no matter what.......

??