Lifestyle Opinion on comas,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now I've heard both end of the spectrum here.

Some people wake up and don't recognize thier now grown children, others claim they could hear everything.

I can't think of a tangible way of proving either claim to be honest, but I am merely a man of science, not brains and shit like that.

Splinty @Splinty what do you think?

Are stories of certain songs waking people up more likely the trigger or just a coincidence?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She says not far down that she has later revealed she could hear everything, including conversations about her impending death

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Whilst under, she could hear everything - including conversations about her impending death - and is still haunted by those memories to this day.

"This time last year I was still struggling with my physical health and very much so my mental health," she continued.

"I could hear when I was in the coma, it was incredibly distressing, I was also told I was dying when I was still conscious. It was like torture trapped inside," she wrote.

"Today feels weird, hard to describe, it floods back memories of the pain and also the heartbreak of my mum and brothers but I have a big smile on my face that I survived and I’m still surviving."

She's vented and in restraints. Can't say for sure if she's sedated, but almost 100% she is, given the restraints are used only when required after pharmacologic options are exhausted.

Her "coma" might very well be sedation and in that case its common for patients that are sedated to sometimes not be deep enough that they have some twilight sedation or they can't tolerate heavier doses due to medical problems.

News reports often say things like "medically induced coma" which is usually just sedation, often because they required a ventilator in the ICU.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Whilst under, she could hear everything - including conversations about her impending death - and is still haunted by those memories to this day.

"This time last year I was still struggling with my physical health and very much so my mental health," she continued.

"I could hear when I was in the coma, it was incredibly distressing, I was also told I was dying when I was still conscious. It was like torture trapped inside," she wrote.

"Today feels weird, hard to describe, it floods back memories of the pain and also the heartbreak of my mum and brothers but I have a big smile on my face that I survived and I’m still surviving."

She's vented and in restraints. Can't say for sure if she's sedated, but almost 100% she is, given the restraints are used only when required after pharmacologic options are exhausted.

Her "coma" might very well be sedation and in that case its common for patients that are sedated to sometimes not be deep enough that they have some twilight sedation or they can't tolerate heavier doses due to medical problems.

News reports often say things like "medically induced coma" which is usually just sedation, often because they required a ventilator in the ICU.
What about on kill bill when she spits at people?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What about on kill bill when she kills bill?
True technique. What do you think they really learn in the 36th chamber of shaolin?

And where did pai Mei destroy?

That's that them bald headed fuckers where protecting.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It bugs the fuck out of me when someone/anyone addresses someone with out a, for instance.

Hi, Song.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He won’t ever see it because we’re both have each other on ignore but Conor tried telling me it was a thing that was just English, then started doing it himself.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought it was about commas....op’s spelling and grammar is the worst on this site so you can’t blame me for having to read this shit thread to find out
You shut up, you fucking mong, this is a serious discussion for adults