Listen Opinions need: is my comment vulgar/out-of-line?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

inappropriate or no?

• Total voters

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
so lindsey sterling (arguably my favorite artist) dropped a new song. i commented, and two people so far have
gotten triggered. is my comment bad? should i stop using the T word?

the song

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
she's marketing off her talent and her sex appeal, so complimenting either should not be out of line.

although the 'sticking my tongue out' emoji could be interpreted as 'tongue in cheek' or 'tongue in between her cheeks'.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
she's marketing off her talent and her sex appeal, so complimenting either should not be out of line.

although the 'sticking my tongue out' emoji could be interpreted as 'tongue in cheek' or 'tongue in between her cheeks'.
exactly. they specifically chose a chose where she rolls over @1:58 and they show her butt in tight lil dance shorts from an artistic angle

i even added a hashtag about healthy lifestyles, because my comments was not only about it being hot, but her lil tushy being inspirational. she's fit and healthy. i would like to be as well =)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

lol when i was reflecting on the first persons comment, i realized thats what they may have thought. well if thats the case, he or she should look in the mirror. because i was using it in a more common form. as if im smiling, with a lick of embarassment, while complimenting an alpha cat =)

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thought T Word word going to be about ''tranny" honestly.

In general, women don't wanna here about their body if they aren't asking to hear about their body. The more direct they are the more they want you to be. The less, the less. Even when they want it looked at, admired, etc. Subtle sex appeal to be mirrored with subtle sex appeal.

Heavy twitter Thirst trapping? Calling for comments.

Bikini photo where she takes up 90% of the pic in a suggestive pose and a cutesy opener? Calling for comments.

Tight fitting gym garments that show off exact same curves but are about lifting, dancing, fitness, etc. without explicitly mentioning body progress? Not looking for direct comments, just passive generalities or nonverbal admiration.

Clipping through the video, appears to fall into the latter category. She's in great shape, there's a certain sex appeal to dancing, but the focus is dancing and her music. Admire from afar. Comments expected to be music, dance, fitness..."wow you're in great shape to be able to move like that" probably more what she'd be looking for. Not a comment specifically about a body part since that's not her focus and would make most women self conscious even if positive comment.

Context and all that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Beautiful comment

If you forget your pants then Tushy comments should be expected

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Thought T Word word going to be about ''tranny" honestly.

In general, women don't wanna here about their body if they aren't asking to hear about their body. The more direct they are the more they want you to be. The less, the less. Even when they want it looked at, admired, etc. Subtle sex appeal to be mirrored with subtle sex appeal.

Heavy twitter Thirst trapping? Calling for comments.

Bikini photo where she takes up 90% of the pic in a suggestive pose and a cutesy opener? Calling for comments.

Tight fitting gym garments that show off exact same curves but are about lifting, dancing, fitness, etc. without explicitly mentioning body progress? Not looking for direct comments, just passive generalities or nonverbal admiration.

Clipping through the video, appears to fall into the latter category. She's in great shape, there's a certain sex appeal to dancing, but the focus is dancing and her music. Admire from afar. Comments expected to be music, dance, fitness..."wow you're in great shape to be able to move like that" probably more what she'd be looking for. Not a comment specifically about a body part since that's not her focus and would make most women self conscious even if positive comment.

Context and all that.
and i thought i was the conservative one by saying tushy and an embarassed toungue out face, which is how it would go down if i was flirting with her. im sure she'd take it complimentary. my hearts in the right place (and as i mentioned above, the comment was intended to put a smile on anyone face who read it because the word tushy is funny. thats why i intentionally added the "health" hashtag, so that people wouldn't misinterpret it for more than light-hearted humor

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
and i thought i was the conservative one by saying tushy and an embarassed toungue out face, which is how it would go down if i was flirting with her. im sure she'd take it complimentary. my hearts in the right place (and as i mentioned above, the comment was intended to put a smile on anyone face who read it because the word tushy is funny. thats why i intentionally added the "health" hashtag, so that people wouldn't misinterpret it for more than light-hearted humor
You could land her I reckon...slip into them DMs homeboy

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Beautiful comment

If you forget your pants then Tushy comments should be expected
i actually added a comment after this, because i realized something. i had tried killing with kingness. telling the guy that there's light at the end of the tunnel. because he is clearly deflecting his own pain onto me. and the timestamp, which was the catalyst for that comment, is the moment int he song where she busts out of the darkness =)

beautiful moment in a beautiful piece of art imo

"see the timestamp in the OP for a visual representation of what im talking about, done by the wickedly, talented Lindsey Stirling =))"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also, the other guys a wimp. Your comment is benign enough, though I would say not effective in positive response, to pass over.
I can't imagine being triggered as a passerby.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Nothing conservative about my post. The best opener is one someone is receptive towards.

Do it!!
i refer to the little "demons" that were ingrained in me from my catholic upbringing as being conservative. like in the past, let's say im at a wedding a friends girlfriend or wife comes to dance with me. i instinctly run away. nope nope. that's not how we roll in my house LOL

but i believe many of the actions and thoughts i have are ridiculous. ive been starting to come back to reality over the last decade though. but at the end of the day, the "conversative" rocks will always be at my foundation. and its not a bad thing. its just not nearly as fun =))

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
u seen this guy...he is a charmer, total character...probably got that mad mad game
lol, i have no game. and i never try hitting on people. so i dont have openers. and that surely wouldnt be it. i speak off the cuff though. so my clame to fame was the time i was at the bar, turned right, saw this girl next to me. and genuinely smiled ear to ear. i didnt know what was happening, i was just liek WHOA. she says "what!?" and i responded "you're just so beautiful"

lol and we dated. it worked because it wasnt an opener. and taken out of context, like on a YT comment section, it might seem inappropriate or unasked for. but in reality, it was genuine. came from a good place, and thus, it worked.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
If you net her at a book signning would you lean over and say nice tushy?
nope. the only way i would say it was if we had met somewhere. were dancing to music for awhile. hadnt spoken yet. and she caught me looking at her butt. then it would probably slip out of my mouth before i realized what i was saying

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
u seen this guy...he is a charmer, total character...probably got that mad mad game
How to get women:

Lead
Dont be ugly...that's 90% hygiene btw.
Treat them like humans

like in the past, let's say im at a wedding a friends girlfriend or wife comes to dance with me. i instinctly run away. nope nope. that's not how we roll in my house LOL

Those are great times to practice putting women in different frames and learn to have some in your life as anything but sex partners. Those friends girlfriend's got girlfriends you could be meeting faster. Your two left feet are better practiced hten than on a date later, etc...and lower stress if you are chasing only the women in your life that are good matches.

Sow the seeds all the time.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
How to get women:

Lead
Treat them like humans

Those are great times to practice putting women in different frames and learn to have some in your life as anything but sex partners. Those friends girlfriend's got girlfriends you could be meeting faster. Your two left feet are better practiced hten than on a date later, etc...and lower stress if you are chasing only the women in your life that are good matches.

i left the game awhile ago. i might play again at some point. love is awesome. but i always ruined it. and it hurt

and im compeltely fine being alone. alone but i aint lonely =)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol, i have no game. and i never try hitting on people. so i dont have openers. and that surely wouldnt be it. i speak off the cuff though. so my clame to fame was the time i was at the bar, turned right, saw this girl next to me. and genuinely smiled ear to ear. i didnt know what was happening, i was just liek WHOA. she says "what!?" and i responded "you're just so beautiful"

lol and we dated. it worked because it wasnt an opener. and taken out of context, like on a YT comment section, it might seem inappropriate or unasked for. but in reality, it was genuine. came from a good place, and thus, it worked.
that works well if you are handsome, I also have zero game(haven't been single in 20 years)

I got some waitresses numbers just by being at a loss for words at their beauty and smiling, they slipped me numbers without asking...this happened twice and I took the number and tossed it...cause i have been with same gal for 20 or so years.

Eyes can be enough to get the message across.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
, i have no game. and i never try hitting on people. so i dont have openers. and that surely wouldnt be it. i speak off the cuff though. so my clame to fame was the time i was at the bar, turned right, saw this girl next to me. and genuinely smiled ear to ear. i didnt know what was happening, i was just liek WHOA. she says "what!?" and i responded "you're just so beautiful"

Canned Openers are for cheese dicks that are trolling for low self esteem girls at the bar.

Natural charisma comes from confidence...and abs. Get in shape mofos.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How to get women:

Lead
Treat them like humans

good thoughts

But watch his video of when he was drunk and praising TMMAC(deleted it maybe, i dunno)...he doesn't dance with Em cause he is too dang charming and doesn't want to rock the boat

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
good thoughts

But watch his video of when he was drunk and praising TMMAC(deleted it maybe, i dunno)...he doesn't dance with Em cause he is too dang charming and doesn't want to rock the boat

I've seen his face and heard his God voice
I don't need to see that video to know he could say hi and the women would come running for him