Listen Opinions need: is my comment vulgar/out-of-line?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

inappropriate or no?

• Total voters

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Answer the OP female type!
It's not mean but he's a big meanie. Lol

Words can invoke feelings. I can't think of any context were you could make that sound appropriate unless you are intimate and being playful. The T word from a stranger gives off a creepy vibe. The word sounds juvenile but you are referring to a sexual image. That's creepy to most people, I think.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Nothing wrong with your comments. Cross compare with any message typed on social media and this sounds like a psalm. People are getting more and more emotionally fragile but that doesn't mean we should pay that any mind. What you said was harmless.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Nothing wrong with your comments. Cross compare with any message typed on social media and this sounds like a psalm. People are getting more and more emotionally fragile but that doesn't mean we should pay that any mind. What you said was harmless.
"Great video. Oh, and nice ding dong."

Just doesn't sound right, does it?

lol

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
God damnit Kev you’re such a dope.

Reddit is full of hard core man feminists that jump on any comment that could maybe be construed as chauvinistic, that anyone posts, in hopes that they will gain the approval of the other white knights who hang out there and justify there pathetic efforts with upvotes.

What you said was fine. With what I know of you from here and from watching your videos on YouTube, as well as the way you wear your heart on your sleeve, if you had said it directly to lindsey herself, it wouldn’t have come off as creepy, but genuine and endearing.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dont see the problem. Some people just need a reason to be offended.

Because it pertains to the posterior its automatic sexualization. How is it any different than complimenting eyes, hair, forearms etc???

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Reddit is full of hard core man feminists that jump on any comment that could maybe be construed as chauvinistic, that anyone posts, in hopes that they will gain the approval of the other white knights who hang out there and justify there pathetic efforts with upvotes.

What you said was fine. With what I know of you from here and from watching your videos on YouTube, as well as the way you wear your heart on your sleeve, if you had said it directly to lindsey herself, it wouldn’t have come off as creepy, but genuine and endearing.
No. No it wouldn't have.

Lol

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

That's the key words. Unless you know how he is, it's creepy.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
No. No it wouldn't have.

Lol
That's the key words. Unless you know how he is, it's creepy.
From seeing him in his vids and the way he is on here I believe that he would come off as somewhat awkward and harmless in person. I know guys like him and their honesty shows on their faces. They can walk up to girls and say exactly what they are thinking and it’s comes off as cute, not creepy.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
From seeing him in his vids and the way he is on here I believe that he would come off as somewhat awkward and harmless in person. I know guys like him and their honesty shows on their faces. They can walk up to girls and say exactly what they are thinking and it’s comes off as cute, not creepy.
I hope your right.

But I think there's a 50/50 chance she calls security.