Listen Opinions need: is my comment vulgar/out-of-line?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

inappropriate or no?

• Total voters

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I agree wholeheartedly but, considering this is a girl who dresses up like an elf and frolics in the forest while playing video game music on a violin and K @Kaladin Stormblessed reads books, posts often and makes videos about elves and dragons, I would definitely tell him to go for it.
Lol you touched on something unique to this trial. I wasn't going to admit that part of my admiration is her elvish like free spirit...and performances lol

She's basically my dream girl :p

my bad if I said another bad t word. Is touch bad?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
God damnit Kev you’re such a dope.

Reddit is full of hard core man feminists that jump on any comment that could maybe be construed as chauvinistic, that anyone posts, in hopes that they will gain the approval of the other white knights who hang out there and justify there pathetic efforts with upvotes.

What you said was fine. With what I know of you from here and from watching your videos on YouTube, as well as the way you wear your heart on your sleeve, if you had said it directly to lindsey herself, it wouldn’t have come off as creepy, but genuine and endearing.
he would be on a world tour with her if he said it straight to her in face or even glared at her tushy

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I edited the comment on her page an hour or two ago on back of all your feedback. it's a lesson learned. In this digital world, you can't necessarily type what you mean bc it's very easy to take it out of context. And even though I might not feel guilty about something, I'd rather mind my words so as not to be an energy vampire for anyone out there

This is one of the reasons why I don't text. Or read PMs. bc the only truly safe way to communicate is face to face. :))

Pool

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I edited the comment on her page an hour or two ago on back of all your feedback. it's a lesson learned. In this digital world, you can't necessarily type what you mean bc it's very easy to take it out of context. And even though I might not feel guilty about something, I'd rather mind my words so as not to be an energy vampire for anyone out there

This is one of the reasons why I don't text. Or read PMs. bc the only truly safe way to communicate is face to face. :))

Pool
screenshats creep me out...and charged that bad boy up yo

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh fuck. They creep me out too now. I just panicked to replace that email screen cap before someone quoted it bc it had my full name including middle lol

Eek. No más! Es muy peligroso :-///
whats crazy is I had a quote of your post on my screen when i came back to TMMAC site...it had your original screen shot

i had debated whether to tell you to edit or delete it...and just got distracted...didn't wanna tell you what to do

I just deleted it bro, and my memory does not have room to remember come morning

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
whats crazy is I had a quote of your post on my screen when i came back to TMMAC site...it had your original screen shot

i had debated whether to tell you to edit or delete it...and just got distracted...didn't wanna tell you what to do

I just deleted it bro, and my memory does not have room to remember come morning
Dude. Thank you very much! For real. Since I do YouTube, I'm paranoid about people finding out who I am. Not yall. I'd rather be anonymous here too. But the bigger issue would be haters on YT. So thank you!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Did you like your own comment?
i use likes as a system of monitoring which comments ive read and which i havent (on my own channel) - because there's no filter for "unread comments"

so i mustve liked my own here as habit (dozens to hundreds of comments a day. so its basically a reflex as im going through YT comments)

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Ok, I skimmed. I think I agree with your assessment about fitness and dance just because of the type of thing she's doing -- she's going a little over the top acting like she wants people to admire her dancing skills.

However, K @Kaladin Stormblessed I do not think that everyone in the world needs to be held accountable to being as insightful as Splinty when watching someone dance around in their underwear. In other words, if you were perfect like Splinty, you would have handled it perfectly, but how could anyone actually expect that of a bunch of strangers when they post a video on the internet? They can't. It's ridiculous.

So, you didn't do anything wrong.

Also, she probably is partly dancing in her underwear to get more views and make more money, right? Even if it's not as straightforward in this particular case, the situation is there.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok, I skimmed. I think I agree with your assessment about fitness and dance just because of the type of thing she's doing -- she's going a little over the top acting like she wants people to admire her dancing skills.

However, K @Kaladin Stormblessed I do not think that everyone in the world needs to be held accountable to being as insightful as Splinty when watching someone dance around in their underwear. In other words, if you were perfect like Splinty, you would have handled it perfectly, but how could anyone actually expect that of a bunch of strangers when they post a video on the internet? They can't. It's ridiculous.

So, you didn't do anything wrong.

Also, she probably is partly dancing in her underwear to get more views and make more money, right? Even if it's not as straightforward in this particular case, the situation is there.
Cliffs?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
K
lol when i was reflecting on the first persons comment, i realized thats what they may have thought. well if thats the case, he or she should look in the mirror. because i was using it in a more common form. as if im smiling, with a lick of embarassment, while complimenting an alpha cat =)
I watched that whole video (terrible music btw) and didn't notice her butt once. I don't think I even saw it. Went back specifically looking for the timestamps of her butt and it's literally nothing spectacularly sexy. So I think I can see how those girls got triggered by your sexualizing something that seemed literally zero sexy. Just makes it seem like some random horny guy posting a troll comment. Not seeing what yoos are calling dancing in underwear either. She is wearing a baggy ass sweater and shorts. Way more covered up than a dancer in a leotard.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly she is way way more covered up than traditional dancewear.

I think that is what triggered those girls. Dancewear traditionally exposes the legs so you can see the movements, and the girl in the video was literally wearing an amish version of this yet Stormblessed still found a way to sexualize it. I think you will find the same kind of anger if you make those comments about gymnasts and ice skaters. They are doing something technical but some thirsty man can't help but sexualize every situation where a woman isn't covered in a burka.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Honestly she is way way more covered up than traditional dancewear.

I think that is what triggered those girls. Dancewear traditionally exposes the legs so you can see the movements, and the girl in the video was literally wearing an amish version of this yet Stormblessed still found a way to sexualize it. I think you will find the same kind of anger if you make those comments about gymnasts and ice skaters. They are doing something technical but some thirsty man can't help but sexualize every situation where a woman isn't covered in a burka.
are you trying to tell me that the girl in the OP doesn't have a great tushy?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
are you trying to tell me that the girl in the OP doesn't have a great tushy?
I didn't see it until I when in freezing it at 159. Literally wouldn't have caught it otherwise. It's not so much about that it's like his comment spoils the mood. Like if you guys are talking about a great sport moment and I came in a said I bet that player has a big penis! You would be like wtf?? Get lost! Right? Kind of how I read the comments after viewing the video.