Ortega: ‘Savage’ Dillon Danis was partying concussed after UFC 229 brawl

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Bellator fighter and Conor McGregor’s jiu-jitsu coach Dillon Danis was one of the main characters of Saturday night’s post-fight scuffle at UFC 229. It was him whom Khabib Nurmagomedov lunged at cage side, sparking a full-scale brawl that led to arrests, ten-day suspensions, and a possible stripping of “The Eagle’s” 155-pound title.

But that whole mess apparently did not deter Danis from partying after the fight. According to featherweight contender Brian Ortega, he ran into the Marcelo Garcia black belt in a night club in Las Vegas after all the commotion was over.

“First I was like ‘Damn, what are you doing here? Especially alone,” Ortega recalled of…

Brian Ortega: ‘Savage’ Dillon Danis was partying concussed after UFC 229 brawl

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Meh. If you go for a night out in Glasgow, 50% of people are already suffering concussions from spousal abuse and by the end of the night an additional 25% - the losers of the fights that will break out - will be added.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
The only thing savage about Danus is him going out and partying without Conor there to pick up the tab.

In the cage, he nearly got dropped by a fighter with a record of 2-3. He wouldn't be worth the short amount of time it would take Khabib to stomp him out.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The only thing savage about Danus is him going out and partying without Conor there to pick up the tab.

In the cage, he nearly got dropped by a fighter with a record of 2-3. He wouldn't be worth the short amount of time it would take Khabib to stomp him out.
the hilarious thing is Danus challenged RDA to a street fight.

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I didn't even know he was a fighter too.

seems like everyone hates him and he does look like a complete douchebag. full sleeve tattoo with barely nothing on the chest is a real bad sign. I wish there were laws controling the location of people's tattoos.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
ortega is savage for having intercourse with gadelha she would crush a normal man licked her from butt to gut ,"el beso negro".

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Props to UFC for finally being pro-active as opposed to re-active regarding main event fighter pull outs.

If you're unsure what I speak of the end of the video Brian is asked that if something happens(God forbid) and Max has to pull out, is their language in the contract that the replacement fight will be for the title, and Brian said "Yes".

I have said a couple years ago that UFC should market themselves way better than what they do for example advertise 4 big name fights where you have 2 as the agreed supposed to happen fight but a big back up fight just in case. If something happens then the back up fighters can replace them and if nothing happens the back up fighters can fight on the very next card usually 1 to 3 weeks later.

Pay people as back ups. You have the money.