General OT Dads do any of you HATE your kid's school mate's parents and their teachers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yes, next question.
Okay on a scale of one to ten, one being having to force a smile and ten being having to force eye contact with them and acknowledging their (parents and teacher's) existence are you at?

How many times have you looked around them room sizing up the other dads checking each one off your "id fucking smash him easily if need be" list?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Okay on a scale of one to ten, one being having to force a smile and ten being having to force eye contact with them and acknowledging their (parents and teacher's) existence are you at?

How many times have you looked around them room sizing up the other dads checking each one off your "id fucking smash him easily if need be" list?
I mostly look around at all the miserable moms that I know would give it up.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I mostly look around at all the miserable moms that I know would give it up.
Ah I feel ya brother, we're in two different situations I think. I have to put up with overly doting and fake happy mums and dads instead but that would suck being around openly miserable parents too.

How often per year do you have to see these fucks on average?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
But yea, some of the dad's look like little bitches for sure.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Ah I feel ya brother, we're in two different situations I think. I have to put up with overly doting and fake happy mums and dads instead but that would suck being around openly miserable parents too.

How often per year do you have to see these fucks on average?
Just a few. I know what you mean by the fake happy. I think we only have one dad that goes out of his way to come across nice and sincere and it's fucking annoying. Watching the women be fake to each other is actually entertaining. I'll meet some chick my girl is all excited to introduce and then she talks shit about her in the car lol

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Just a few. I know what you mean by the fake happy. I think we only have one dad that goes out of his way to come across nice and sincere and it's fucking annoying. Watching the women be fake to each other is actually entertaining. I'll meet some chick my girl is all excited to introduce and then she talks shit about her in the car lol
hahaha thats just women in general, Ive never heard a chic stick up for her bestie if shes alone with dudes she digs who are making fun of said bestie. Dudes would never pull that shit on a true friend even if its half joking

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
My daughter is due around the same time as my friend's, so at least I'll have a buddy at school functions for her.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
My daughter is due around the same time as my friend's, so at least I'll have a buddy at school functions for her.
Man that would be awesome, instead of the tea and mingling during the stupid concert's break you could just go smoke a joint in the street or something

I had a friend of my daughter's friend who I used to hang out with at every thing we were both at but then suddenly bam dude and wife want nothing to do wtih me, I assume its cause they have some issues going on though dont really give a fuck anymore

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
The thing I hate more than forced school function mingling is when my girl tries to make me be friends with one of her friend's bf or husbands. I don't have anything in common with most of them. I like to drink, play on ATVs or dirt bikes, hunt, fish, shoot guns...these guys like to crossfit in men yoga pants and ride bicycles.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah man, I was the same before we split. Our school's dads are a mixture of white hipster bitches who somehow managed to sire offspring, Asian cuckold dads with fucking permed or dyed hair following their satanic tiger mother wives around like lost ducklings and then there's me the degenerate bruiser lurking in the shadows.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My wife and I helped out in my daughter's kindergarten class every Wednesday for reading. There was this one kid in there, nice enough kid, his dad is Jamican and his mom is a fat white chick. The kid has asthma, and he reeks of cigarette smoke, his clothes, his hair. We take his books and stuff out of his backpack and everything in there reeks as well. It's disgusting. I hate them.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
My wife and I helped out in my daughter's kindergarten class every Wednesday for reading. There was this one kid in there, nice enough kid, his dad is Jamican and his mom is a fat white chick. The kid has asthma, and he reeks of cigarette smoke, his clothes, his hair. We take his books and stuff out of his backpack and everything in there reeks as well. It's disgusting. I hate them.
Are there laws in your neck of the woods about smoking indoors around minors? if there are id report them personally, they are fucking killing that kid slowly. This is coming from an asthmatic smoker so I know my shit lol

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yup.i hate them all.teachers especially.they are all puufy bloated diabetic looking spoiled white cunts with zero life experience out side of school.they are basically nerds who loved school so much that after school they went to more school to get a job in a school and have never lived in the real world.they all look like they have never been outside or seen the sun in their lives.the only ine i like is the principal.i know him well.he was a teacher when i went to school.in his first year of teaching he taught the juvenile delinquent program i was in.10 years later he taught my kids mom.he has always been cool to us and treats my kid well.there needs to be more people like that.the parents i could give 2 shits about.they are all cucks and either fat busybody school moms or stuck up hot chicks who all the other moms hate.i have a few inlaws with kids at the school so i just hang with them at functions.i think the parents probaby hate me more than i hate them.i showed up to family fun night in a trump pence 2016 make america great again shirt and it went over like a ton of bricks

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Are there laws in your neck of the woods about smoking indoors around minors? if there are id report them personally, they are fucking killing that kid slowly. This is coming from an asthmatic smoker so I know my shit lol
I don't think there are any laws about that in Wisconsin.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
My asshat graduated this month. I no longer have to deal with this shit like the rest of you suckers!

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
lol id like to have seen you sit through one of those things after pulling a double shift on the beat or whatever

Surely you have some stories
I've got a few...I did get a one year ban from his rec ball league about 12 years ago for partaking in fisticuffs after a game. My offense was throwing the first punch. Don't come aggressive unless you're ready to throw.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I've got a few...I did get a one year ban from his rec ball league about 12 years ago for partaking in fisticuffs after a game. My offense was throwing the first punch. Don't come aggressive unless you're ready to throw.
Fuck I wish it's 12 years ago again, I could get away with a venue ban back then too, now its probably 1-5 years