General OT Dads do any of you HATE your kid's school mate's parents and their teachers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Fuck I wish it's 12 years ago again, I could get away with a venue ban back then too, now its probably 1-5 years
Apparently the scene left quite an impression on a ton of then 6 year olds. My son was at a graduation party last week, and he said a bunch of the kids kept laughing and commenting about how awesome it was when his dad whooped so and so's dad's ass after a basketball game. Lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like most all of them because they are generally nice people......the only one that gets on my nerves is the lady who shows up at least 30 minutes late to every single kids bday party

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
You guys are a sad bunch. Lol
Why did you have kids in the first place?
What do you think the other parents around you think? Lol

I've worked with kids in the past so I enjoy being around kids and going to my own kids' activities. So... im a minor hockey coach and an assistant coach (glorified cheerleader) for my son's soccer team.

The interaction with the parents is overall pretty good. Theres the odd insecure twit of a father trying to alpha me by barking that their kid isn't playing enough. As if I was I trying to bench a kid... I couldn't careless : everybody plays I'm just trying to make Sure that everybody gets to play. If your kid runs off somewhere or throws a tantrum and missed playing time it ain't my fucking problem. I shrug and give a slight IDGAF stare. The other parents support me so...

There's a surprising number of very cute milfs and the vibe... is good... as Lord Vutulaki @Lord Vutulaki would say, they'd probably give it up if they had the chance. After all, their kids coach is in fuckin better shape than their hipster wannabe of a partner who decides to get a tattoo sleeve at 46.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

I've worked with kids in the past so I enjoy being around kids and going to my own kids' activities. So... im a minor hockey coach and an assistant coach (glorified cheerleader) for my son's soccer team.

The interaction with the parents is overall pretty good. Theres the odd insecure twit of a father trying to alpha me by barking that their kid isn't playing enough. As if I was I trying to bench a kid... I couldn't careless : everybody plays I'm just trying to make Sure that everybody gets to play. If your kid runs off somewhere or throws a tantrum and missed playing time it ain't my fucking problem. I shrug and give a slight IDGAF stare. The other parents support me so...

There's a surprising number of very cute milfs and the vibe... is good... as Lord Vutulaki @Lord Vutulaki would say, they'd probably give it up if they had the chance. After all, their kids coach is in fuckin better shape than their hipster wannabe of a partner who decides to get a tattoo sleeve at 46.
Whose coach am I?

Anyway I love being a dad and love doing a million things with my kids, I haven't had a night out with the boys in over a year cause I've mandated that I have custody of them all weekend every weekend for that very reason. I just hate their school community

Peeled shrimp body predator faced zipper head tiger mothers and old ugly white hogs who put their careers ahead of having kids and now resemble their own kid's grandma more than their mother aren't my idea of MILFS

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

What does having kids have to do with liking the parents of the people in their class? I love doing things with my kid.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Whose coach am I?

Anyway I love being a dad and love doing a million things with my kids, I haven't had a night out with the boys in over a year cause I've mandated that I have custody of them all weekend every weekend for that very reason. I just hate their school community

Peeled shrimp body predator faced zipper head tiger mothers and old ugly white hogs who put their careers ahead of having kids and now resemble their own kid's grandma more than their mother aren't my idea of MILFS
I see.
You fit right in.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
What does having kids have to do with liking the parents of the people in their class? I love doing things with me kid.
Agreed.
Look I was joking.
Good thing I put lol at the end of my sentences. :s
(Might have come out a little too sarcastic I admit)

Basically, I just thought it was funny to read you guys hating on the community around your kids. In fact I sort of agree with you, it just that it sounded as if it was... so bad/shitty but l you guys are above the rest... anyways... no big deal let's leave it to rest...

In my case,my gf and I know we don't belong in general so we block most of them. We won't stop our kids playing with their kids. We just won't make efforts to mingle with them. The community is composed of conservative nerds, new age hippies who work for the government (they can't hack it in the private sector), welfare recipients, single mothers with drug/psychological problems and the few immigrant families. Then us. It's a weird mix.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Agreed.
Look I was joking.
Good thing I put lol at the end of my sentences. :s
(Might have come out a little too sarcastic I admit)

Basically, I just thought it was funny to read you guys hating on the community around your kids. In fact I sort of agree with you, it just that it sounded as if it was... so bad/shitty but l you guys are above the rest... anyways... no big deal let's leave it to rest...

In my case,my gf and I know we don't belong in general so we block most of them. We won't stop our kids playing with their kids. We just won't make efforts to mingle with them. The community is composed of conservative nerds, new age hippies who work for the government (they can't hack it in the private sector), welfare recipients, single mothers with drug/psychological problems and the few immigrant families. Then us. It's a weird mix.

Ha! Brings child into the world out of wedlock then judges MY PARENTING???

Only joking bro, no seriously only joking :D

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
No, the teachers and other parents are all nice to me. I did an assembly at my son's school last week and showed the kids jiujitsu.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Started in a gi, then took the jacket off to reveal my Spiderman rash vest
How old is your son again?

That is soooo awesome. I bet you couldn't have slapped the smile off your boy's face. :hearteyes:

And I know someone video''d and posted to facebook. Let's see it. Lol

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How old is your son again?

That is soooo awesome. I bet you couldn't have slapped the smile off your boy's face. :hearteyes:

And I know someone video''d and posted to facebook. Let's see it. Lol
He's 5 :) He took part and was very well behaved (thankfully). I saw one of the teachers take pics but I'm not sure how available they will be because of school policy regarding pictures with kids. If I get any, I'll post them here :)

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
He's 5 :) He took part and was very well behaved (thankfully). I saw one of the teachers take pics but I'm not sure how available they will be because of school policy regarding pictures with kids. If I get any, I'll post them here :)
Well next time you have on your Spidey rash vest snap us a pic, please. :D

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Most of the parents and most of the kids are fine. Any big group has a few shitheads, tho. My biggest peeve is parents who want to coach their kids, but don't know anything about the sport and/or are persistently negative.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Well, looks like I may be back in this rat race. My nephew and his baby momma are both druggies, both wanted for 'probation violation ' and are about to be homeless. They have a 22 month old. I'm About to go pick him up and have a lawyer draw up papers for custody tomorrow.

All decided in the last 5 minutes.

I hope my hubby doesn't leave me.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Ooooh, now they have to discuss whether they are willing to sign over custody. It has been their gravy train with his nana.

Bullshit. Sign or I'm not taking him.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
LOL kid grows up in the fucking everglades or wherever shinkicker is from not having seen an asian but will be dropping zipperhead in every second sentence hahahaha

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
LOL kid grows up in the fucking everglades or wherever shinkicker is from not having seen an asian but will be dropping zipperhead in every second sentence hahahaha
Zipperhead?

Now she wants to wait until baby daddy gets off work. Geez