General Otter Ghost Rides His Buddy Into the Pool.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Remember when I did this to you at the Windsor Community Pool right after you bought an iPhone X?

#noregrets
I remember a bar in Windsor called "RumRunners" where I got jumped and beat up by a bunch of guys when I went to walk home after I left drunk.

I guess I had been chatting up some girls and these guys were not impressed with me and followed me out.

Seeing there were far more of them than me, I took off running but even though I felt like Usain Bolt apparently that was my drunk perception of my running skills and they caught me in a nearby grave yard and put a beating on me.

This was before cell phones really and when I was sitting there after my @ss kicking, one guy actually pulled out a construction phone. One of those big block style ones. He pointed it at me and said something along the lines if I ever cock blocked him again he was going to call his "crew" and dump me in the river.

Since the antenna of the phone was in my face I grabbed it and swung it back in his face and I am pretty sure not only did I break his phone on his face but I probably broke his nose.

This led to a repeat of the previous beating which was interrupted by police and the guys took off. I guess passers by saw the commotion in the grave yard and called the cops.

The police took me to hospital for stitches etc and then I was sent home to my dorm where I was met by many girls only too willing to nurse me back to health and treat me like a conquering hero having fought off a billion bad guys.

M

member 1013

I remember a bar in Windsor called "RumRunners" where I got jumped and beat up by a bunch of guys when I went to walk home after I left drunk.

I guess I had been chatting up some girls and these guys were not impressed with me and followed me out.

Seeing there were far more of them than me, I took off running but even though I felt like Usain Bolt apparently that was my drunk perception of my running skills and they caught me in a nearby grave yard and put a beating on me.

This was before cell phones really and when I was sitting there after my @ss kicking, one guy actually pulled out a construction phone. One of those big block style ones. He pointed it at me and said something along the lines if I ever cock blocked him again he was going to call his "crew" and dump me in the river.

Since the antenna of the phone was in my face I grabbed it and swung it back in his face and I am pretty sure not only did I break his phone on his face but I probably broke his nose.

This led to a repeat of the previous beating which was interrupted by police and the guys took off. I guess passers by saw the commotion in the grave yard and called the cops.

The police took me to hospital for stitches etc and then I was sent home to my dorm where I was met by many girls only too willing to nurse me back to health and treat me like a conquering hero having fought off a billion bad guys.
Those thugs were probably from Detroit

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Now that is a tale worthy of a Facebook update.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

I remember Rum Runners. I think it changed to the DH when I was there. I got stomped by a bouncer at the Fever once. It was a 5 dollar all you could drink Super Bowl “Party” but only me and my buddy showed up. There were 8 bouncers there and they got bored, and we got into it.
I also got beat up by a dirty cop while I was there.

Last edited:

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember Rum Runners. I think it changed to the DH when I was there. I got stomped by a bouncer at the Fever once. It was a 5 dollar all you could drink Super Bowl “Party” but only me and my buddy showed up. There were 8 bouncers there and they got bored, and we got into it.
I also got beat up by a dirty cop while I was there.
Rum Runners was further out than Dominion House. They had live music and bands. Dominion House was good too though but more of a university hang out.

For a while I dated a girl who was putting herself through school as an entertainer at "Studio 4" so I used to get in for free with half price beers and free foods at times. That ended when they had the big biker fight in the parking lot with the Outlaws and HA and the girl I dated started dating an Outlaw. However some of the dancer would hang out with me in my dorm at times and that used to p*ss off my girlfriend.

The campus pub, "The Subway?" I think was also good to hang at and we would go downtown and I would hang out at "Don Cherry's" because I was hitting it with a waitress there.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Rum Runners was further out than Dominion House. They had live music and bands. Dominion House was good too though but more of a university hang out.

For a while I dated a girl who was putting herself through school as an entertainer at "Studio 4" so I used to get in for free with half price beers and free foods at times. That ended when they had the big biker fight in the parking lot with the Outlaws and HA and the girl I dated started dating an Outlaw. However some of the dancer would hang out with me in my dorm at times and that used to p*ss off my girlfriend.

The campus pub, "The Subway?" I think was also good to hang at and we would go downtown and I would hang out at "Don Cherry's" because I was hitting it with a waitress there.
I think you did better with the ladies than I did.
Studio 4 was the first strip club I ever went to. I went to Windsor when I was 18 and the weekend I turned 19 my high school wrestling coach came down and took me there. He was an old school Ukranian dude, hairy little 5’ 6” midget. He bought us table dances and then he would fold his arms and scowl at the dancers. He’d laugh and say to me “You have to look unimpressed, it makes them work harder.”
Here is a photo of me when I was 20 at Studio 4 with the lovely Miss Crystal Storm. We had a real spark but somehow lost touch.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I don’t know if she posts here, but Crystal if you’re reading this, I’ve thought about you every day for the past 20 years. PM me, we owe it to ourselves to find out if we could make things work.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think you did better with the ladies than I did.
Studio 4 was the first strip club I ever went to. I went to Windsor when I was 18 and the weekend I turned 19 my high school wrestling coach came down and took me there. He was an old school Ukranian dude, hairy little 5’ 6” midget. He bought us table dances and then he would fold his arms and scowl at the dancers. He’d laugh and say to me “You have to look unimpressed, it makes them work harder.”
Here is a photo of me when I was 20 at Studio 4 with the lovely Miss Crystal Storm. We had a real spark but somehow lost touch.

Well, that looks like it was a fun time.

The girl I dated lived two doors down in my dorm and openly said she didn't want a boyfriend to everyone because it was "bad for business" for people to think she was tied to anyone.

Then she would come to my room or ask me to come to her room and bang my brains out and ask me to not tell anyone. At first I thought she probably did this with other guys and I didn't want anyone to know because I had a GF at the time who also lived in my dorm. It wasn't though and one time when her parents came to visit she asked me to tell them I was her boyfriend and that she was working as a waitress at a McDonald's. Then she spilled everything to me.Her parents didn't know she stripped. They honestly thought she worked at McDonald's. (Right on Huron Church Road there by the bridge)

I saw her infrequently in classes the next year and then when I changed schools I never saw her until a reunion of sorts years later.

When she left me she told me she was going to date this guy who was a biker because she wanted to start a family with him and her life. She was a business major and he "owned his own business." Later I heard she went back to dancing to help with the bills while he got his business "off the ground." Later at a reunion she told me she ended up dancing while he sold meth and did biker business and the business he legit claimed was just to launder money.

She said they lived lavishly and she believed it because of the money they had. He claimed they were living off his legit business but the dancing money would help that business grow, so she did it to keep things going. After all, they were vacations and clothes and a big house and she was loving it. So much so she started doing his books and quit school. After a while she realized that money going out didn't equal money coming in no matter how hard you try and write things off, but didn't say anything because she was living the high life. She realized her dancing money was the cover for the business laundering money.

She got pregnant a few times and kept going back to dancing after and then he got busted for drugs and went away for that and more for a long time. She almost went too but she pawned the blame off on another woman the biker had working for him and she said she didn't feel so bad because it turned out he was f*cking her too and the lady's kids were ALSO the bikers. The other woman went to jail.

I am not saying I was an awesome catch but she was interested enough in me to get busy in university for a year-ish. When she saw me again as more of an adult she was telling me that she should have stayed with me etc. I was married at the time and knew she would have got with me but I told her that sometimes we all make decisions and we have to live with them.

I showed my Wife pics I had of her and in school and she was shocked at how cute and hot she was then and what happened to her. Stripping, drugs, and kids can be a hard life.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

I don’t know if she posts here, but Crystal if you’re reading this, I’ve thought about you every day for the past 20 years. PM me, we owe it to ourselves to find out if we could make things work.
I contacted her on Twitter and she saidthe restraining order is still in place, goof.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I contacted her on Twitter and she saidthe restraining order is still in place, goof.
Speaking of Non-Contact Orders and strippers....

A girl I dated in High School ended up being a stripper.

She was the last person you would expect to end up there but her Dad was authoritarian strict to the point he demanded weird stuff in his house. Like everyone addressed him as "Sir" or you were not allowed in. My first date I was given a list of things to say or do before I got there and it was things like saying Sir, and making sure your shoes were off and put in a special place, topics not to be discussed etc. I showed up and he was cleaning his guns and I suspect he was trying to be intimidating but I was genuinely interested and he showed me how they worked and how to clean them. I think that was why I was allowed to date his daughter.after that.

Well she dumped me eventually because her Dad liked me. Back then I was not in the habit of staying friends with ex girlfriends so we never stayed in touch really and I went away to school.

I was home from school one weekend and got dinged to be the designated driver while out with my friends. I had just finished driving someone home who was too drunk to be at the bar and was coming back to a bar. As I was parking the car I got out and standing there under a bus shelter with a suitcase was this girl, soaked. She looks at me and says, "Lamont?" It turns out it was the girl from High School.

So of course I ask her WTF is going on as she looks terrible and the conditions were bad. I figure she needs a ride. She gets into the car and we talk. Turns out she and her boyfriend broke up a month or so prior and he left and she couldn't keep up with the rent and this was the day she got kicked out. She was working up the courage to call her Dad but it was late and she knew he never allowed calls or answered them after 21:00hrs as one of his rules. At this point I had no clue what she did for a living. So being the decent guy I am I told her that she could crash at my parent's place tonight and she could call her Dad from there in the morning.

So I get her home and she is soaked. My Mom of course being the fretful parent she is waited up for me and I roll in with my ex-gf, whom she always liked. (She always liked most of my GFs) So I gave her some of my clothes to wear after she grabs a hot shower and my Mom does her laundry and Mom makes us some hot chocolate and something hot to eat as we sit around the table talking about where we have been etc.

As I am eating my Mom is doing the Mom thing of basically interrogating her but Mom style where it seems friendly. She hits on what she does for a job and the ex-gf blurts out she is an exotic dancer and I almost choke on my food. She turns to me and says she didn't tell me because she was ashamed of it and wasn't sure what I would do if she did. My Mom gets all "Well people do what they do so no judgement should be held" which makes the conversation smoother. She goes on to say she ran away from home because of her Dad and this led to that etc.

So Mom preps the guest room for her and everyone goes to bed. But later in the night I get up for a snack and she hears me and meets me in the kitchen and one thing leads to another and I am banging her on the couch in the den trying to be quiet as hell. Then back to bed.

The next day as we are all having breakfast she is on the phone with her Dad and you can hear him yelling and suddenly she responds, "Don't yell at me, I'm pregnant!" Which of course makes both myself and my Mother choke on our cereal respectively. It turns out he will come get her and she informs us that she is pregnant and that is why her boyfriend left. So I basically banged a pregnant stripper in my Parent's house.

The Dad shows up and I answer the door and he's decent to me because he always liked me, in fact he told me so and made a point of telling his daughter that a few times too. I don't see her after that but I get an NCO from her Dad a month or so after that? My ex-then calls me to say thank you again but then informs me that she had a fight with her Dad and he wants nothing to do with her and gets a No-Contact-Order against his daughter because he won't support her having a kid out of wedlock even if she gave up stripping. He then has the NCO include the father of the kid, a few other people, and me because he thinks I might take her back in.

The conversation then leads to perhaps she and I could go out again some time? What am I doing this week? I could tell she was angling to hook up with me to have a place to stay etc. I tell her that I am away at school so I couldn't help her and she goes as far to see if she could come live with me there and lays it out that she will take care of me if I let her stay with me and what she means by that.

I didn't though and said no. She ended up going back to being a stripper I guess until she had her kid. I never heard of her after that. I went and got tested for STDs though and I was clear.

To this day, my Mom likes to tell the story of how I brought home a pregnant stripper to her friends when risque topics come up at parties and I wince because I know there was more to the story than she knows. As far as the NCO, I never had any issue with it but it was weird.