Our best of 2016 compilation podcast!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Ok, we are friends now.
So with the festive cheer still in your veins please do me a favour and download our best of 2016 podcast.

Featuring guests such as:
Roger Gracie
Luke Barnatt
Jimi Manuwa
Brad Pickett
John Maguire
Stevie Ray
Arnold Allen
Justin Wren
And more including what we feel were the funniest bits of the year.

iTunes
Slap head and the Giraffe by Chris and Darren on iTunes

Android:
BEST OF 2016 !!!!!

Thanks all!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LMAO @ the bit about the people who are incredibly fat (28 stone - whatever the fuck that is) being so far gone that they've basically drank their "fuck it pint".

Too fat to give a fuck.

And I like the idea of fat prison. A wide as fuck door to let them in, but setting the exit doors to a narrower size so they can't leave until they can fit through the door. Good stuff man.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
LMAO @ the bit about the people who are incredibly fat (28 stone - whatever the fuck that is) being so far gone that they've basically drank their "fuck it pint".

Too fat to give a fuck.

And I like the idea of fat prison. A wide as fuck door to let them in, but setting the exit doors to a narrower size so they can't leave until they can fit through the door. Good stuff man.
Thanks for listening buddy! Really appreciate it

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
i listened to 10 minutes what do i get? Got tired of hearing bout fatties. Might check out more later when im not tired

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
i listened to 10 minutes what do i get? Got tired of hearing bout fatties. Might check out more later when im not tired
Ha! Thanks for listening anyway!
To be fair the first part went on a bit for a compilation but was the most requested 'bit' of the year from listeners!

Other than that, what you get is listed above with our guest list ;)
Add to that we are one of you guys, surely it makes it better than listening to some 'superstar' like Schaub?