General Our world was turned upside down today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I don't even know what to say.

Condolences.

It's easy for me to say not being in your shoes but try not to beat yourself up too much. Hindsight is 20/20 and it's easy to look back on the past and question what could be done differently.

You're a good person. Stay strong.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Holy fuck. Horrible. There is nothing to really say in a tragedy this deep. Take care of yourself as best you can man. I can’t imagine your pain. Vent here as much as you can.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
damn that is very rough and tragic,my condolences. we take for granted how lethal diabetes can be.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can't find the original post, but it wasn't too long ago. It was a bit lengthy, but it really drove home your family structure and made me think "shit, he's got it all figured out."

It was about you, and your wife allowing your children to use your place as a hangout so you didn't have to fear about their whereabouts and what they may be up to.

You discussed how it kinda brought you closer, and it really seemed like you had a candid relationship with your children.
That post really said a lot to me about yourself.

I don't know what you're going through right now, but I know you are a good father. I hope you know this.
The irony is that I was giving parental advice in that post, and I failed miserably myself. That’s just a fact.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The irony is that I was giving parental advice in that post, and I failed miserably myself. That’s just a fact.
Hindsight is a bitch, and I know you will probably dwell on that forever. Just know that the advice you shared has value to guys like me.

Take care of yourself.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I'm so sorry man, that's rough.

You don't have to carry that blame though. it's not on you. could've happened to anyone. stay strong for your family and find someone you can let it out when you have to. just don't be blaming yourself, it's not on you.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
" I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord"

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Jesus Christ, I’m so sorry for your loss.
Now is the time to grieve, my friend. Be strong and be safe.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
RIP.

Don't blame yourself, hindsight is always 20/20. There's no way you could have known what would happen.

Keep your chin up Wild, and surround yourself with as much family as you can in the current times, even if it's via Skype / Zoom etc rather than in person.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Condolences to you and the rest of your family mate.

Honestly I cant imagine what you're going through right now. All I can do is make myself available if you want to let something off your chest.

TMMAC is kinda like an army and you're our Chief. Anything you like to get off your chest that you want to do kinda anonymously, just flick me a message man.

Hope you can find some solace in this very tough time.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
My condolences.

Can't comprehend what you and your family must be going thru.

I wish you all the best and find a way thru the pain.

God bless you and your family.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
That's horrific. No parent should ever have to bury a child. My heart goes out to you and your family. If you ever need anyone to talk to, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
This made me sneak in and kiss my 2y/o daughter. I can’t imagine what your family is going through. So sorry buddy ?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So sorry to hear this, man. I can't imagine the pain you're going through. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Oh my God.

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know you personally but I do know from your posts on here you are a good person and an exceptional dad. It's clear to all family was everything to you. Your daughter knew this.

I don't know what to say at such a time that isn't just trite nonsense. I will say this. I have lost a daughter. In completely different circumstances. I want to say time heals everything. It doesn't. But one day in the future you may find it isn't as painful.

My thoughts and love are with you and all your family.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Im so sorry brother. Just sorry~ for your loss. Aw man... that’s too sad.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
My sincere condolences to you.

Heartbreaking.

This guilt, I can understand it, even though it's so unfounded. You've raised a good person, to the best of your abilities, within your very limits. No need to question it, no need to feel guilt over the decisions you made. But I so understand it, even though I cannot even grasp the immense hurt you're going through.

I wish you and your family strength and perseverance through this incredibly traumatic time.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Jesus Wild, that is heartbreaking, you can't blame yourself though man you did what you could, you couldn't have forced her to go to hospital, no way you could predict that she would pass away 2 hours later.

Condolences to you and the family man, stay strong.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Very, very, sorry for your loss.

But please do not take on the guilt, you cannot control when life ends.
Every person we have lost among friends or family has left someone thinking:
If I only I had pushed them to get to a Dr. sooner
If only I had told her she couldn't go on that road trip.
If only....

Our days are numbered by God, and if it's an accident at home, a disease, etc... you will go home on that day.

Le Chat Noir
©