VID Outdoor cooking thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In early. Big fan of outdoor cooking. Watch Dave Canterbury's outdoor cooking vids on YouTube from time to time.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Outdoor cooking? It's raining like a MF'er out there. Even the cat doesn't want to go outside.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Its the best eh? Nothing better than catching some fish, starting a fire and cooking the fish in foil with some lemon and butter. I know thats at the simple end of the scale but one of my favs
Heck yeah man. I could definitely live on the land with no problem. Never had or needed much to begin with, and to me, there's something rewarding about that lifestyle. Love watching Canterbury. He lives about 90 miles from me over in Ohio.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hater here.

Should be titled, "I cooked my parents' food with my dog near their backwoods trailer after robbing a bank for diaper money and doing a 14-year stretch".

"And I grabbed the wrong sausage, because my Lois Lane glasses got lost in my pigtails"

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Hater here.

Should be titled, "I cooked my parents' food with my dog near their backwoods trailer after robbing a bank for diaper money and doing a 14-year stretch".

"And I grabbed the wrong sausage, because my Lois Lane glasses got lost in my pigtails"
Is this an American joke breh? inside thing?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want something similar to what Canterbury has. That stand forged out of rebar to hand pots on, and put a pan on. That's all I need. Get one of Dutch ovens, etc.
That was great, best part if that video.
That thing was slick, I didn't even know what to call it.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I want something similar to what Canterbury has. That stand forged out of rebar to hand pots on, and put a pan on. That's all I need. Get one of Dutch ovens, etc.
Yeah that was awesome, if you know any welders/metal workers they should be able to make one for you no probs. Simple but effective and looks cheap and very durable too

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Anytime I start to fantasise about living off the grid a hundred miles from anyone, I'm going to watch this vid and realise how great it is to have kitchen appliances and access to a supermarket.