Society Outgoing Twitter employee deletes Trump's Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Clearly angling for the Nobel Peace Prize, an outgoing Twitter customer service rep went rogue and deleted Trumpito's Twitter account yesterday. It was down for approximately 11 minutes before the President threatened to have Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's family shipped to Gitmo at which point the service was restored. The employee has not yet been identified, but reportedly walked out of Twitter HQ like a G.

Rogue Twitter employee on last day of job deactivated Trump’s personal account, company says

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The sad thing is people see this facist employee as a hero.
As I mentioned in the other thread. Trump is being sued for blocking people based on the idea that Twitter is his method of communicating with the American public. That in turn would mean this person is interfering in the president and his public's ability to communicate with one another.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
As I mentioned in the other thread. Trump is being sued for blocking people based on the idea that Twitter is his method of communicating with the American public. That in turn would mean this person is interfering in the president and his public's ability to communicate with one another.
Twitter quitter is about to be the new Chelsea Manning.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Although the word "she" was used in my post to enhance communication, the use is NOT intended to be gender driven or to affront or discriminate against anyone.

No, they haven't said yet.
Should have used butthurt snowflake. I wonder if just any twitter employee can delete users or how far up the line before you get the power to do that. Surprised it took them this long

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
And for 11 long minutes.... all was right with the world.