General Over/Under on Meisha's Taint burnt to a crisp?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The land down under is burning down the way Trump's opponent's chances of beating him are and he hasn't been on for a few days which is unusual...

Where you at!

@Miesha's Taint

How far are the fires from you? Looks like most of the country is on fire from the news reports...
Only 40 km away...But the poor bastards out there get.less comforts and safety than city cunts like us...My heart truly goes out to the firefighters.

Still haven't had a message from my secret Santa gift I sent yet either...Hope she made it.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Only 40 km away...But the poor bastards out there get.less comforts and safety than city cunts like us...My heart truly goes out to the firefighters.

Still haven't had a message from my secret Santa gift I sent yet either...Hope she made it.
Stay safe bruddah!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fires are no fun. I remember being at work one day when I knew a town less than 5 miles away was on fire.

Plus when Ventura burned down my family lost the house I spent all my Christmas and Thanksgiving at while I was there. Not a nice feeling but the pictures from Australia are insane. I don't know how rescue choppers can fly in that shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Has anybody seen this
sweet ass?

Call 1-800-taint-punch if you have seen this sweet ass or have any details that would lead to the return of this sweet ass.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Seriously though, @Miesha's Taint is so pale, I shined a flashlight on him and he got a burn.

Seriously though (for real this time) be safe. No vlogs of you lighting a joint off the brush fires!

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I wonder if Jeff Bezos got rich by giving away his money to random people. Many are dying everyday but you can't save them all, and in the end there's enough fucking people on planet earth that one guy shouldn't have to take on full responsibility for a country that is burning all year round anyway.

It's shitty but even regular people can go without their beer, chocolate, TV subscriptions etc but they don't......