Overeem to fight Arlovski

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fuck yeah! For once I'm actually glad a fight didn't develop until now. Both guys are certainly as technically solid as they've ever been. This should be a great fight.

PeteyParker

Posting Machina
Feb 8, 2016
Really? Wow, aren't both from the same camp.

I wouldn't fight somebody from the same camp (unless its for the belt)cause they would know eachothers weakness, but then again i ain't getting paid + 100k. First to hit chin wins.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How is that fag Jeremy blotter even able to show his face in public right now

Edit: Please don't use slurs. Thanks - L

Last edited by a moderator:

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
He better not go vacationing to the Big Island, i can tell you that.[/QUOTE

Well, he did a complete about-face, didn't he? They shouldn't be mad at him anymore. Unless they hold grudges.

On the other hand, there is that punchable face. Real shame when you got one of those. Can't vacation anywhere...wherever you go, fists will find you.

P

Punch

Spent a few years in Hawaii. It's geographically small, so you end up running into a lot of people you might not want to by accident. In my case it was exes. *shudder*

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I'm so tired now I can control birds with my mind. There, there, little birdies. Go to your little tree now. Fly, fly little birdie. Uh-huh. See? Wasn't that easy with your bird papa helping you.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Spent a few years in Hawaii. It's geographically small, so you end up running into a lot of people you might not want to by accident. In my case it was exes. *shudder*
Same here, though I was a kid. Waikiki in the late 70's. Fucking good times. Yes, a very small town feel to it all.

P

Punch

Same here, though I was a kid. Waikiki in the late 70's. Fucking good times. Yes, a very small town feel to it all.
I completely agree with the guy having a punchable face. The compound German word for that is Backpfeifengesicht. Q @Qat would know how to actually pronounce that unlike me. :D

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I completely agree with the guy having a punchable face. The compound German word for that is Backpfeifengesicht. Q @Qat would know how to actually pronounce that unlike me. :D
I bet if you pointed your finger at Botter on the streets of Hawaii and said "Backpfeifengesicht", the islanders would know exactly what you meant.

P

Punch

I bet if you pointed your finger at Botter on the streets of Hawaii and said "Backpfeifengesicht", the islanders would know exactly what meant.
LMAO! I read the literal translation is, "A face that's in need of a slap". :D