Overeem v Nelson highlight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sa80teur

Mar 15, 2015
Nice. Roy was the American Zombie last night. Overeem looks great against immobile opponents.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nice. Roy was the American Zombie last night. Overeem looks great against immobile opponents.
Going to be interesting to see how Reem/JDS goes down. Could be an absolute war, could end quick, or we could see Reem go into gameplan mode again (last night).

sa80teur

Mar 15, 2015
I think Reem's default is going to be gameplan mode now. He's been stopped too many times when he does it the other way. Reem's such a destroyer, though. Shame really.

I think JDS takes him out.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

i think JDS has really recieved damage and isn't so good as he used to be.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
JDS's striking arsenal is much larger than Roys. Once again Reem would have to fight a perfect fight, but this time against an even better striker. Is it possible he does it? Of course, but If they fought 10 times I think JDS would land enough and have the right killer instinct, which weirdly Roy lacked when he did get Reem in trouble, to finish the fight 6-7/10.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
JDS's striking arsenal is much larger than Roys. Once again Reem would have to fight a perfect fight, but this time against an even better striker. Is it possible he does it? Of course, but If they fought 10 times I think JDS would land enough and have the right killer instinct, which weirdly Roy lacked when he did get Reem in trouble, to finish the fight 6-7/10.
Agreed.

I don't think AO would even take a fight with JDS.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've always said Overeem does not match up well with JDS, but he actually does with Velasquez.
At their best, Overeems varied attacks and power finishes Cain, knees, punches, kicks, ect., but if he doesn't end it in 2......

JDS is different. He has a smaller pinpoint to pocket those right's through Overeems guard. He's tall, strong, and precise.
I REALLY hope this fight happens though.
Overeem's got a chance vs. anybody, if he takes his opponents as serious as a heart attack.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's where your licence fee goes. It's why Overeem always looks so smug.
Welcome to MMA community dude!....I see you're from Guildford...good man...I'm thinking of moving to Guildford within the next year...maybe Burpham / Merrow way...always nice to see fellow brits on here to share the pain of having to stay up to 3am or risk getting spoiled by recording it to watch the next day

sa80teur

Mar 15, 2015
Welcome to MMA community dude!....I see you're from Guildford...good man...I'm thinking of moving to Guildford within the next year...maybe Burpham / Merrow way...always nice to see fellow brits on here to share the pain of having to stay up to 3am or risk getting spoiled by recording it to watch the next day
Haha yeah. I must admit, I mostly record and watch in Sunday mornings. Much more sophisticated, don't you know!

Guildford's lovely. Got a good kickboxing gym too :)