General Overlooked detail from The Karate Kid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Daniel-san sends Johnny to his corner with a bloody nose down two points and dude from the audience yells out...

6D1363B1-BBBA-4304-8166-EE969296874F.jpeg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fact:

Daniel San was a student of Leigh San Leigh @Leigh

Johnny wanted zero to do with that fight and was looking for a way out

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Daniel moved in from out of town, made moves on a chick who was in a relationship and got kicked off the soccer team after one practice because he had a shitty temper.

How did Johnny become the villian? Larusso was a fucking asshole and deserved to get his ass kicked.

Even the night he got his skinny ass chucked down a cliff - why did that happen? Because he put a water hose into a stall where Johnny was taking a shit. Life has consequences.

Not to mention the last kick to the face was an illegal strike and shouldn't have resulted in victory.

Fuck Daniel Larusso.
Jersey hoodrat nerd.

I'm glad he died in that church fire. He wasn't saving kids - he was probably looking to steel the church wine and make moves on the pastor's wife.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Daniel moved in from out of town, made moves on a chick who was in a relationship and got kicked off the soccer team after one practice because he had a shitty temper.

How did Johnny become the villian? Larusso was a fucking asshole and deserved to get his ass kicked.

Even the night he got his skinny ass chucked down a cliff - why did that happen? Because he put a water hose into a stall where Johnny was taking a shit. Life has consequences.

Not to mention the last kick to the face was an illegal strike and shouldn't have resulted in victory.

Fuck Daniel Larusso.
Jersey hoodrat nerd.

I'm glad he died in that church fire. He wasn't saving kids - he was probably looking to steel the church wine and make moves on the pastor's wife.
Ali made it clear her and Johnny were through before Daniel got in there. Also the night Daniel was supposed to pick up Ali from the country club she was sexually assaulted by Johnny on the dance floor. No fucking way this guy deserves any sympathy or claim to her body.

The night he went over the cliff he was enjoying a peacefulride home on his BMX and was unjustifiably attacked by a gang of motorcycle thugs with Johnny as the ring leader

The water hose was placed into onto the stall by Daniel while Johnny was rolling up marijuana cigarettes which were illegal at the time. Even today Johnny would be underaged and breaking the law for possession. Daniel did the right thing by trying to keep drugs out of Johnnys body and save him a criminal record.

Here's the verbatim quote when Ali explains the rules to Daniel. The “kick was illegal” cry babies are so wrong here.

"Everything above your waist is a point. You can hit the head, sternum, kidneys, ribs. Got it?"

Throughout the preliminary matches shown in several clean points are scored (and one match is won) by kicks to the face, reflecting the reality that face kicks were, in fact, legal techniques, and clearly establishing that they are legal in the KK universe.

Have you even seen the movie?

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The water hose was placed into onto the stall by Daniel while Johnny was rolling up marijuana cigarettes which were illegal at the time. Even today Johnny would be underaged and breaking the law for possession. Daniel did the right thing by trying to keep drugs out of Johnnys body and save him a criminal record
Just say NO, Hauler @Hauler

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Ali made it clear her and Johnny were through before Daniel got in there

The night he went over the cliff he was enjoying a peacefulride home on his BMX and was unjustifiably attacked by a gang of motorcycle thugs with Johnny as the ring leader

The water hose was placed into onto the stall by Daniel while Johnny was rolling up marijuana cigarettes which were illegal at the time. Even today Johnny would be underaged and breaking the law for possession. Daniel did the right thing by trying to keep drugs out of Johnnys body and save him a criminal record.

Here's the verbatim quote when Ali explains the rules to Daniel. The “kick was illegal” cry babies are so wrong here.

"Everything above your waist is a point. You can hit the head, sternum, kidneys, ribs. Got it?"

Throughout the preliminary matches shown in several clean points are scored (and one match is won) by kicks to the face, reflecting the reality that face kicks were, in fact, legal techniques, and clearly establishing that they are legal in the KK universe.

I have seen the movie and I distinctly remember a fighter being warned for striking the head. But Daniel is allowed to Bruce Lee a motherfucker in the jaw whenever he wants?

He should have been DQ'd and barred from all future All Valley competitions.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Ali made it clear her and Johnny were through before Daniel got in there. Also the night Daniel was supposed to pick up Ali from the country club she was sexually assaulted by Johnny on the dance floor. No fucking way this guy deserves any sympathy or claim to her body.

If I remember correct, Johnny landed a punch to the throat. Which aren’t legal by any standards.
None of this really matters because both of their kids are salad shooters.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have seen the movie and I distinctly remember a fighter being warned for striking the head. But Daniel is allowed to Bruce Lee a motherfucker in the jaw whenever he wants?

He should have been DQ'd and barred from all future All Valley competitions.
I see you are struggling with the rules I posted above. Listen to Ali here starting the the 00:58 mark.

View: https://youtu.be/PfG5LS6E8Dg

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Are we just going to ignore the worst costume in the history of Halloween?

A shower guy? What a fucking Jersey nerd.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ali isn't the fucking official.
She's a spectator - and a biased one at that.

Should we ask Adrian who won the first Rocky/Creed fight?
Biased towards Daniel-san or not she has never seen him train or fight. Laying out the rules to favour him would be impossible. That scene is there for non combat athletes noobs like you to get an understanding of how the fighters are allowed to strike in the tourney at that time. Johnny got fucked up by a one legged kid from Jersey with only two months of training who also banged his ex. Even after his teammate did his best to cripple him Daniel-san sucked it up and earned hero status. If Johnny came around to accept defeat and man up enough to hand Daniel-san his hard earned trophy why can’t you?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Are we just going to ignore the worst costume in the history of Halloween?

A shower guy? What a fucking Jersey nerd.
Serious question. How high were you when you last watched the movie? Shower guy? He was a guy in the shower FFS! Ali left a trail of moisture when she sprinted over to him to get some up close and personal time in there. Did you have sex before graduating HS?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
At the last TMMAC BBQ, anytime I saw someone trying to light a joint, I sprayed them in the face with the garden hose. Guy’s were pissed but nobody did anything about it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
At the last TMMAC BBQ, anytime I saw someone trying to light a joint, I sprayed them in the face with the garden hose. Guy’s were pissed but nobody did anything about it.
I have mixed emotions on this but I know your heart is in the right place.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
The “guys” were 7 year old kids and they were pixie sticks. Then you got piled up like laundry by one of their older brothers. At least your wife’s boyfriend blended your hot dog fajita so you could enjoy it through a straw.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The “guys” were 7 year old kids and they were pixie sticks. Then you got piled up like laundry by one of their older brothers. At least your wife’s boyfriend blended your hot dog fajita so you could enjoy it through a straw.
Light up one of your “Jazz cigarettes” at the next BBQ and find out what happens.