Society Owen Shroyer kicks off impeachment hearings with a bang

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
waste of fucking time
cost of hundreds of millions of productivity(low estimate)

what a shame/sham

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
waste of fucking time

what a shame/sham
Imagine what could get done if they picked up a fucking broom.
Whatever Donald does they could say they literally cleaned up Washington.
I think we'd all be happier watching the world's most expensive janitors.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
waste of fucking time

what a shame/sham
is that because you don't think Pres Trump did anything illegal, or because they'll never convict him in the Senate?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Fuc politicians

Political theatre
i agree completely. I don't think God Emporer Cheetoh Tiny-Hands did anything that everyone else in that position hasn't done for the last century. The only difference is that he didn't have the benefit of The System protecting him.

But I worry that if we turn a blind eye to it, what we are saying is that it's OK as long as you don't get caught.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i agree completely. I don't think God Emporer Cheetoh Tiny-Hands did anything that everyone else in that position hasn't done for the last century. The only difference is that he didn't have the benefit of The System protecting him.

But I worry that if we turn a blind eye to it, what we are saying is that it's OK as long as you don't get caught.
political theatre
Divide and Conquer
Business as Usual

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Trump just said you are all lucky to have him.

Then rowed back and said no. The fake news media will twist that.

Then said but you are.

Lol. So fucked up.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Shit has been going on since politics began. Trump is getting railroaded because he isn't a lifelong politician and he rows against the current.

He won't be removed from office, so this entire show is nothing but a giant waste of time and taxpayer dollars. Political grandstanding.

It's exactly the type of behavior that got a non-politician elected in the first place. The majority of people in this country are tired of this shit.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Shit has been going on since politics began. Trump is getting railroaded because he isn't a lifelong politician and he rows against the current.

He won't be removed from office, so this entire show is nothing but a giant waste of time and taxpayer dollars. Political grandstanding.

It's exactly the type of behavior that got a non-politician elected in the first place. The majority of people in this country are tired of this shit.
did you feel the same way about the Clinton impeachment?

IMO - Trump is politics as usual, he's not rowing against any prevailing political current.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
did you feel the same way about the Clinton impeachment?

IMO - Trump is politics as usual, he's not rowing against any prevailing political current.
The Rebloodlicans hated him until he got elected and he started winning them seats.
Even Fox news had their head spinning, now they're using him as far as he can take them.
Although politics is politics, this generation of Americans is seeing a phenomenon they have never witnessed before.
This isn't "business as usual", only aspects of it are.
There is no way to know what this impeachment crap is going to do to our country, but know other countries are most definitely using this, and in that way the democrips are acting treacherous.
Trump isn't dividing the country, the globalists are, with the deep state being their plants, which Trump is definitely neither.