Paddy Pimblett: “You Know Where I Will Be.”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Paddy Pimblett did not allow himself to get carried away with his emphatic win over Decky Dalton on March 20th:

“I expected that he was going to have nothing for me to be honest, everyone I spoke to I told that I would be disappointed if it goes beyond the first round and in the end, I wasn’t disappointed.”

Pimblett’s last performance came at the infamous Cage Warriors 113. Held in late March, the event went on during the beginning of the Covid-19 epidemic in the UK. Naturally, this made the experience of a fight week very out of the ordinary:

“It was hard work, to be honest, Like I had to keep my head screwed on because there were times where I knew I should just go and eat this and go and do that. It was the weirdest one ever because the week before the event the UFC was cancelled and when that’s off you expect Cage Warriors to be off, but Graham showed everyone what he is about.”

Continue reading:

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
So just a heads up, I haven't seen a lot of people on here talk about paddy, but in this interview he talks about what it's like in the gym now because of the virus. It's a good interview write-up, not too long, so I thought some of you might find it interesting.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Not to insult anyone, but the names Paddy Pimblett and Decky Dalton make me think of a light hearted lesbian romantic novel, not cage fighting dudes. :O

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i have seen this kid fight on cage warriors a couple times. he always comes to scrap