Paige get 125 title shot!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
If true what a fucking joke. Coming off a loss and losing two of three.

The UFC should just give her a belt.

Sad thing is that belts don’t mean shit anymore but this is still ridiculous.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Don't worry everyone, the interim championship fight will have more credible contenders.

Nov 21, 2015
WME gonna WME.... My gawd... I never thought I'd see the day
when I wanted the old UFC regime back.

WME is a fucking joke and they are making a joke out of the UFC too

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Haters gonna hate, There are levels to this game and Paige is on another level.

She proved this on dancing with the stars and will certainly prove it in her next fight when she becomes "UNDISPUTED" Champion of the Woooooorrrrrrlllld!!

Move over Ronda Rousey, Joe Rogan has a new once in a lifetime human being to obsess over.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
She's fighting the winner of TUF. not fighting for a belt.

Still though, lol
Dude, that's an inaugural title tournament.

And this fight is fucking ludicrous. I know the division is still getting sorted out, and it'll be a few title fights before we know who the real top Womens' Flyweight is (a process further hindered by not raiding Invicta), but this fight is just a waste of time.

Jesus fucking Christ what the hell is wrong with WME this isn't foxy boxing.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I'm reading the responses to PVZ's tweet and apparently Dana White said it ain't happening and laughed. I know it's Dana White saying it, but normally you'd think he'd lie the opposite way.

Anyway this may not be real.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Maybe she meant she got to fight the tournament finals loser? Or maybe they're gonna do a third place fight like they did with the TUF 20 Strawweight tournament, and she gets to fight the loser of that fight? I could sorta see that.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
On second thought, maybe she is just campaigning for that fight. Then with us being so used to the circus show, we figured it was official

Edit: Or. they told her she would, but she wasn't suppose to go off confirming it right away, and now here we are.

Last edited:

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
On second thought, maybe she is just campaigning for that fight. Then with us being so used to the circus show, we figured it was official

Edit: Or. they told her she would, but she wasn't suppose to go off confirming it right away, and now here we are.
If you read the direct responses to her on Twitter, they're absolutely brutal. It's like 95% negative. It's possible she was told she'd get a shot at the TUF 26 winner and then Dana White changed his mind after reading that.