IMG/GIF Paige is engaged

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Damn are we going to have to set up a suicide watch for some of our lovely forum members?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Paige VanZant did a memorable run on “Dancing with the Stars,” but it looks like we’re never going to see her on “The Bachelorette.”

The popular UFC flyweight fighter announced on her Instagram that her boyfriend, Austin Vanderford, proposed to her on Sunday, and that she said yes.

Vanderford, 27, is an up-and-coming welterweight fighter out of Medford, Ore., who has a 3-0 record as a professional.

Paige VanZant announces engagement

I'm sure this will end well...
IMG/GIF - Paige is engaged | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry fellas. Been extremely busy and only able to jump on the site for a few short spurts a day, so I don't have time to dig thru all the threads and see if I'm repeating something. I'll merge.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry fellas. Been extremely busy and only able to jump on the site for a few short spurts a day, so I don't have time to dig thru all the threads and see if I'm repeating something. I'll merge.
Wild @Wild You mentioned that you have a couple of kids. Your "short spurts" are obviously taking you places. Don't sweat it! :laughing: