IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Paige VanZant Confirms Boob Job, 'I Bought 'Em'

The UFC star's chest has been the topic of some Internet debate recently ... even Michael Bisping weighed in on the issue on a podcast.

Now, Paige wants to set the record straight once and for all ... telling us, "Yep, I did get a boob job."

She continued, "I'm a girl and always wanted my own boobs. They never came so I bought them."

So, how will the new additions affect her day job? They really shouldn't ...

However, there was a fighter, Pearl Gonzalez, who was temporarily stopped from competing in New York in 2017 because of breast implants ... but the NY State Athletic Commission later cleared her to fight.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"they never came" LOL

is she religious? If so that is what god gave her.

I think she looked fine without...but to each her own

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
So she'll never fight at 115 again .....
Maybe extreme weight cuts is why they never 'came' in the first place?
Meh. They look (and usually feel) silly.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
To each their own. I am a fan of them in general and on her. I wish her happiness and many wardrobe malfunctions in the future!

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
In a sport where cutting weight is a fact of life, getting a few useless pounds surgically implanted into your body seems a bit unwise.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's an epidemic. Perfectly normal, even universally attractive people feel driven to surgically alter their appearance.
The world we live in...

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I very much don't think she needed them, but to each their own. If they make her feel more confident about herself, hard to badmouth her for this.

She had some extreme self-esteem issues in her life prior to MMA, what with being gang-raped, and then bullied by classmates to the point where her family moved to a different state and she legally changed her name. I can't bring myself to say anything negative about her here.

M

member 3289

I'm actually impressed she didn't get ridiculously big ones. They're pretty modest for her size.