IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
12 pages. I have a legit issue with one of mine but I don't get it as a visual thing. My best girly mate lost a bunch of weight and had a job done.
I have had a bit of an unfortunate issue with one of mine which I don't really like looking at but the only person I intend seeing it I'm married to, and while he's okay with it I'm feeling considerably less than I was.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
12 pages. I have a legit issue with one of mine but I don't get it as a visual thing. My best girly mate lost a bunch of weight and had a job done.
I have had a bit of an unfortunate issue with one of mine which I don't really like looking at but the only person I intend seeing it I'm married to, and while he's okay with it I'm feeling considerably less than I was.
Easier said then done but just love yourself as much as you can in that department especially after everything you have been through.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Easier said then done but just love yourself as much as you can in that department especially after everything you have been through.
Thank you. I am thankful I got my treatment and Thailand trip in and out of the way before all this nightmare started. And thankful that my mother passed away before all this kicked off.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m sure Mr. PVZ is a great guy, but I can’t take him in her pics. Some much needed corrections are in order.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I’m sure Mr. PVZ is a great guy, but I can’t take him in her pics. Some much needed corrections are in order.

She knows how to keep herself being talked about even during a worldwide pandemic.
How I imagine her thinking..."I'm so thirsty and no one's paying attention to me during this illness. I wonder what I can do to get attention. I know I can just get naked everywhere...and I'll include my husband because the same people that visit my page for naked pics of me also wanna see him. I should also sell my fans fake medical stuff too."...

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Who's taking these photos where they are both naked in frame? Is this third person naked too?

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
think they set up a tripod to take those pics?
sure would be awkward to be the dude taking the pics while they pose nude together...