IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
She either gets naked for the camera or she can fade away .

She just might wait to long and show the good when it's too late and she is too old and fat

Oh well

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Selling my place in line to get a pic with paige van zant for $100 was the best decision I ever made

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
I dunno what to say. you get your tits done to look cute. your trainer now feels ok having a good look at your tiddies even when there's a fucking camera crew there. jesus christ. 4.40

View: https://youtu.be/eouaLXZ8Bbc
That is a lie .

Take it back right now .

I wasn't even aware and now that I am you think it's fine and dandy to go all up and cowboy on em

Nahhh BRO . Ish don't work like that ya fells me

I am the one we call when there is a ghost problem and event then it's not totally my fault or MY REAL NAME

Hahahahaha GOT YOU

you have been mispronunciation my name this entire time .

HA TROLLEDDDDDD

GET SOME

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
i dont understand why she got those tits, given that she is a pro athlete. fucken stupid. she can stop. why not just stop and be the cute girl who advertises stuff

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
i dont understand why she got those tits, given that she is a pro athlete. fucken stupid. she can stop. why not just stop and be the cute girl who advertises stuff
Because she is thirsty af, like most girls of her generation.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Because those advertising dollars will disappear as soon as she's forgotten about which will be shortly after she stops fighting.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Because those advertising dollars will disappear as soon as she's forgotten about which will be shortly after she stops fighting.
Yeah, I feel like everyone realizes that except her. I mean she only has her platform to make money outside the cage because she was fortunate enough to be in the UFC. I can appreciate her digging in on what she feels she is worth, but its not like she was a world beater who could make demands. Now she will sign with a smaller promotion, have less eyes on her, and there will be fewer brands looking for her to push their shitty products. Seems like a losing strategy but I'm excited to see her naked once she has reached peak desperation for attention.