IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
I feel like there's a joke to be made about seeing her box and another about something with bare box

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
The harder she tries, the less I care to look. She lost a game of contract chicken and is heading quickly towards obscurity. I’ll watch her BKFC debut, but win or lose I think she will disappear from the public eye soon after. The good news is, that’s when the OnlyFans or naked photo shoots begin.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The harder she tries, the less I care to look. She lost a game of contract chicken and is heading quickly towards obscurity. I’ll watch her BKFC debut, but win or lose I think she will disappear from the public eye soon after. The good news is, that’s when the OnlyFans or naked photo shoots begin.
As much as I agree with the majority of your post (except watching her in BKFC since I really don’t give two fucks about it), I find it funny how all of us (including myself) want fighters to have a way to support themselves after (or supplementary during their career), yet we all shit on Instagram and Onlyfans.

We MMA fans seem to be a fickle bunch.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not a good butt shot Paige
You can do better

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
As much as I agree with the majority of your post (except watching her in BKFC since I really don’t give two fucks about it), I find it funny how all of us (including myself) want fighters to have a way to support themselves after (or supplementary during their career), yet we all shit on Instagram and Onlyfans.

We MMA fans seem to be a fickle bunch.
Yeah that’s a good point but I hate ALL of that self promoting, selfie taking, Fakebook bullshit. I’m not shitting on them in particular, but they just happen to be two who compete in a sport we watch and embody that lifestyle I can’t stand..

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah that’s a good point but I hate ALL of that self promoting, selfie taking, Fakebook bullshit. I’m not shitting on them in particular, but they just happen to be two who compete in a sport we watch and embody that lifestyle I can’t stand..
I wholeheartedly agree, but, who are we to play the moral high ground with one breath and bitch about fighters not being able to use sponsors to get paid with the next.

Not arguing, it’s just strange.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
There is nothing attractive about her face in that picture.In fact,it looks like that picture of Rashad Evans that alot of people would photoshop on the UG.

Last edited: