Paige VanZant plotting ‘comeback story’ to fight again soon and ‘show off how good I am’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Paige VanZant wants nothing more than to fight again as soon as possible.

After being sidelined nearly 18 months due to injury, VanZant returned to action at UFC 251, but barely got the chance to break a sweat when she suffered a first-round armbar loss to Amanda Ribas.

Afterward, the 26-year-old VanZant offered no excuses for her defeat and paid respect to Ribas on a job well done. That said, she’s anxious to wash the bad taste of that loss from her mouth, which is why she will likely push back a previously planned surgery on her arm in order to sign a new contract and get back in action sooner rather than later....

Continue reading:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Typical woman.. Can't make up her mind... She needs to just make a onlyfans Paige and call it a day.. That win over Bec can only take you so far.. speaking of Bec and onlyfans, yuck.

RaginCajun

Sharing My Heart And My Part
Oct 25, 2015
Typical woman.. Can't make up her mind... She needs to just make a onlyfans Paige and call it a day.. That win over Bec can only take you so far.. speaking of Bec and onlyfans, yuck.
Just looked at her record at it really is bad. No meaningful wins in forever and most of those girls don't even fight anymore.

Qat

Qute
Nov 3, 2015
Just looked at her record at it really is bad. No meaningful wins in forever and most of those girls don't even fight anymore.
She still is pretty young tho for a fighter. That being said, it's hard to imagine her becoming a world beater anytime soon.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
She still is pretty young tho for a fighter. That being said, it's hard to imagine her becoming a world beater anytime soon.
Not everyone who fights for a living becomes a world beater. Anyone who even makes the attempt has my admiration, but especially someone who clearly does it because she loves it. As many have pointed out, she has several other options, but she keeps stepping back into a cage to fight, enduring pain and bringing it to others.

But yeah, keep giving her shit because she also enjoys dancing.

Qat

Qute
Nov 3, 2015
Not everyone who fights for a living becomes a world beater. Anyone who even makes the attempt has my admiration, but especially someone who clearly does it because she loves it. As many have pointed out, she has several other options, but she keeps stepping back into a cage to fight, enduring pain and bringing it to others.

But yeah, keep giving her shit because she also enjoys dancing.
I respect that as well. But I honestly don't believe she ever will be some kind of big star outside of fighting.
Not that she has to aspire to that, of course, she won't be broke and homeless either.