Paige VanZant says she was sexually assaulted at 14

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
I hate to be that guy... but ladies need to stop getting head over heels smashed at parties without a crew with them.

The house parties we threw the women knew they were safe BUT only because a lot of the nerds in junior high grew into studs by Gr12, the savages had no choice but to comply.
Me and my boys got to a party late one night and found a girl in a similar
situation. We didn't know what all they did to her. She wouldnt say. We took her home
and told her mother where we found her.

Never heard anything else about it after that.

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I hate to be that guy... but ladies need to stop getting head over heels smashed at parties without a crew with them.

The house parties we threw the women knew they were safe BUT only because a lot of the nerds in junior high grew into studs by Gr12, the savages had no choice but to comply.
Ladies and girls are very different beings.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Ladies and girls are very different beings.
100% agree with you.

But simple math out of 100 dudes one will be a creep and pull that shit at the very least.... It’s not fair that females have to worry about this but these are just the facts... I will be telling my daughter the same thing when she gets to that age.

Plus really and truly let’s say you are out getting smashed with some guys and a couple ladies.... once you’re at the tipping point one of the guys would say “hey slow down”.... even if he wanted to put the moves on you he wouldn’t want to pull that stuff when you’re blacked out.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
100% agree with you.

But simple math out of 100 dudes one will be a creep and pull that shit at the very least.... It’s not fair that females have to worry about this but these are just the facts... I will be telling my daughter the same thing when she gets to that age.

Plus really and truly let’s say you are out getting smashed with some guys and a couple ladies.... once you’re at the tipping point one of the guys would say “hey slow down”.... even if he wanted to put the moves on you he wouldn’t want to pull that stuff when you’re blacked out.
Name one time time you've told a girl they're too drunk and they responded well.

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
Name one time time you've told a girl they're too drunk and they responded well.
The few time’s I’ve had to say it, it went well but I feel you.

Just got to lay it down like a gentleman but it could be my charm giving me false hope.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The few time’s I’ve had to say it, it went well but I feel you.

Just got to lay it down like a gentleman but it could be my charm giving me false hope.
You sound like Captain Friend Zone, no offense of course. I've had a life long rule of not having girls as friends.

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
You sound like Captain Friend Zone, no offense of course. I've had a life long rule of not having girls as friends.
Hahaha please, Capt friend zone.

I don’t waste my time with stupid women that would react like that.

Thot’s gonna thot.

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
thot
[th ot or thot-ee]
noun Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
  1. a woman considered to be sexually provocative or promiscuous; a slut or whore.

acronym for t(hat) h(o) o(ver) t(here); see ho3

Hahaha I found that at dictionary.com SMH.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
thot
[th ot or thot-ee]
noun Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
  1. a woman considered to be sexually provocative or promiscuous; a slut or whore.

acronym for t(hat) h(o) o(ver) t(here); see ho3

Hahaha I found that at dictionary.com SMH.
Kids nowadays, I tell ya!

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
Kids nowadays, I tell ya!
I am not sure if I should be disappointed or impressed.

Back to the matter at hand... If I’m interested in a girl the first time we get down, I don’t need to get a woman black out drunk to smash. I was a bar promoter it’s not that hard to get layed at a bar if that’s what you’re after.

I save that fun drunk sex for a later round....

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am not sure if I should be disappointed or impressed.

Back to the matter at hand... If I’m interested in a girl the first time we get down, I don’t need to get a woman black out drunk to smash. I was a bar promoter it’s not that hard to get layed at a bar if that’s what you’re after.

I save that fun drunk sex for a later round....
I'd like to think this is the norm.

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
I'd like to think this is the norm.
It should be... but we live in a world that women pay their rent through Instagram/cam$$$.... I respect their hustle 100% get that money and hustle those idiots....but at the same time you hear single guys saying their worried about shooting their shot with a cute girl at work because of the sexual harassment cases that’s been poppin up.

But tinder’s poppin.

Single life is fascinating right now.

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
In reality, VanZant claims she was raped by multiple male classmates after they got her intoxicated at a party. The bullying included mocking over her last name Sletton, which students changed to "Paige Slutton" to mock and taunt her. She eventually changed her last name legally to VanZant because of the persistent bullying.
Nobody should have to go through that, and the fact that some ahole perps glorify
doing that is a really horrible statement about human nature. I'll stop there
so I don't go off on a series of tangents :cool:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
In reality, VanZant claims she was raped by multiple male classmates after they got her intoxicated at a party. The bullying included mocking over her last name Sletton, which students changed to "Paige Slutton" to mock and taunt her. She eventually changed her last name legally to VanZant because of the persistent bullying.
Where did she get vanzant? That's an interesting name to pick.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Sorry to hear Paige had to go through that, but it was strong of her to disclose it. Hopefully it will help other people who have been in that situation to reach out for help.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It'd be great to be able discuss MMA without having to deal with the endless barrage of racism, misogyny and bigotry on a daily basis. Nice one.
Yeah, that would be nice.