IMG/GIF Paige VanZant X-Ray (Yep, Broken)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Was it her right that was stuck in the triangle attempt during round 2 too?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm trying to get a better read on the situation by panning down...:(

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
PVZ is tough and nails, because she could have tapped, and instead she came back and won the third, I think it was, on two scorecards.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
PVZ is tough and nails, because she could have tapped, and instead she came back and won the third, I think it was, on two scorecards.
She's strange. She fights like a cute little girly girl but takes a beating like the most grizzled of tough bastards.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Say what you will about her still developing skill-set or the promotion she has received based on marketability over merit, but PVZ displays the heart, will, and grit of a champion. I take that back. I should say, I wish all champions would display the heart, will, and grit of PVZ. I wish her a fully and speedy recovery.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
How times have changed
Randy couture is praised for Beating Gonzaga at UFC 74 with broken arm. Rich Franklin is praised for beating Liddell with a broken arm at UFC 115. Paige fighting with a broken arm for 2 1/2 rounds is the kind of toughness that attracted me to the sport. Talent aside based on some of her losses she is one of the toughest fighters to ever step in the cage.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
How times have changed
Randy couture is praised for Beating Gonzaga at UFC 74 with broken arm. Rich Franklin is praised for beating Liddell with a broken arm at UFC 115. Paige fighting with a broken arm for 2 1/2 rounds is the kind of toughness that attracted me to the sport. Talent aside based on someone of her losses she is one of the toughest fighters to ever step in the cage.
Why do you have to bring logic and facts in here? Can’t you let us be immature? I’m going to de friend you on Facebook

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
How times have changed
Randy couture is praised for Beating Gonzaga at UFC 74 with broken arm. Rich Franklin is praised for beating Liddell with a broken arm at UFC 115. Paige fighting with a broken arm for 2 1/2 rounds is the kind of toughness that attracted me to the sport. Talent aside based on someone of her losses she is one of the toughest fighters to ever step in the cage.
You may have gotten a little carried away at the end there but I completely agree with the sentiment and your spirit, good sir!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I didn't see the fight, did her arm balloon up like that straight away?

She's one tough bugger, that looks horrible.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I didn't see the fight, did her arm balloon up like that straight away?

She's one tough bugger, that looks horrible.
Wouldn’t have even known if she didn’t tell her corner after the first round. At the final bell was the first time she seemed to acknowledge being in pain.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Wouldn’t have even known if she didn’t tell her corner after the first round. At the final bell was the first time she seemed to acknowledge being in pain.
She's a beast. Sadly it doesn't look like that clean of a break, she could have really fucked it up even more.