Society Papadopoulos (Trump Aide) Charged for Lying about Russian contacts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Manafort worked for the trump campaign 120 days and was chairman 60 days.the charges are from when he worked for podesta group. Podesta was hillaries campaign manager

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It's not just tax evasion/fraud/whatever. The document goes onto list their work as foreign agents in the US for a Russian backed Ukrainian regime, how they went about hiding that from the government, and from the investigation. It was quite elaborate from what I'm reading. None of it connects to Trump, and is all from before 2014. It is strange that Trump would pick him for campaign chief, though.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
“Conspiracy against the United States”
Dude owed a Russian tied to Putin 60 million dollars, and was running Trump’s campaign for 5 months. He was also instrumental in getting Trump to select Pence as his running mate. Left/Right politics aside, trying to pretend this isn’t a HUGE story is delusional or dishonest.

M

member 3289

It's not just tax evasion/fraud/whatever. The document goes onto list their work as a foreign agents in the US for a Russian backed Ukrainian regime, how they went about hiding that from the government, and from the investigation. It was quite elaborate from what I'm reading. None of it connects to Trump, and is all from before 2014. It is strange that Trump would pick him for campaign chief, though.
Exactly. Just a matter of time before we see Trump Jr, Kushner, and maybe even Big Orange himself in handcuffs.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
“Conspiracy against the United States”
Dude owed a Russian tied to Putin 60 million dollars, and was running Trump’s campaign for 5 months. He was also instrumental in getting Trump to select Pence as his running mate. Left/Right politics aside, trying to pretend this isn’t a HUGE story is delusional or dishonest.

"Conspiracy against the United States" is the standard language used when facing federal crimes like failure to failure to file reports, FARA violations, and false statements.

Now this is a bad look for the Prez and potentially a big story.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeScarcella/status/925003224771375104

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
George Papadopoulos, 30, of Chicago, has agreed to cooperate with the investigation of Robert S. Mueller III, according to a plea agreement unsealed on Monday. He pleaded guilty on Oct. 5 to making false statements to disguise his contacts with Russians whom he thought had “dirt” on Clinton. He was arrested in July as he got off a plane at Dulles Airport, court papers say,

After first being contacted by an unnamed Russian professor in March, Papadopoulos later exchanged emails with an official with the Russiani foreign ministry, court papers say. Among the topics discussed was a possible visit by Trump to Russia.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I have it from a good source that Donald Trump is now being pursed by police. He is driving a white Ford Bronco with a MAGA bumper sticker. He is reportedly sipping from “A cup of liberal tears” with a gun to his head.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have it from a good source that Donald Trump is now being pursed by police. He is driving a white Ford Bronco with a MAGA bumper sticker. He is reportedly sipping from “A cup of liberal tears” with a gun to his head.

Splinty @Splinty owns a white Bronco and hasn't been online in 4 days.

The truth is out there.

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"After his trip to Washington, D.C., defendant PAPADOPOULOS worked with the Professor and the Female Russian National to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government, and took steps to advise the Campaign of his progress.

a. In early April 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS sent multiple emails to other members of the Campaign's foreign policy team regarding his contacts with "the Russians" and his "outreach to Russia."

b. On or about April 10, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the Female Russian National, who responded the next day, on or about April 11, 2016, that she "would be very pleased to support your initiatives between our two countries." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS then asked the Female Russian National, in an email cc'ing the Professor, about setting up "a potential foreign policy trip to Russia."

c. The Professor responded to defendant PAPADOPOULOS's email later that day, on or about April 11 , 2016: "This is already been agreed. I am flying to Moscow on the 18th for a Valdai meeting, plus other meetings at the Duma." The Duma is a Russian government legislative assembly.

d. The Female Russian National responded: "I have already alerted my personal links to our conversation and your request. ... As mentioned we are all very excited by the possibility of a good relationship with Mr. Trump. The Russian Federation would love to welcome him once his candidature would be officially announced."

"Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MF A Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

a. For example, the day after his meeting at the hotel with the Professor, on or about April 27, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the Senior Policy Advisor: "Have some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right."

"For example,-on or about June 19, 2016, after several email and Skype exchanges with the Russian MFA Connection, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the High Ranking Campaign Official, with the subject line "New message from Russia": "The Russian ministry of foreign affairs messaged and said that if Mr. Trump is unable to make it to Russia, if a campaign rep (me or someone else) can make it for meetings? I am willing to make the trip off the record if it's in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people."

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I have a great idea. Lets not talk about any of this until some real shit comes out on Trump himself. They can play all day with his "people". Shillarys people are no better by any means what so ever. Its funny how hypocritical people can be. I think they both are fucking scum no secret there but how some think Trump is scum but not Hilary is hilarious to me. What is even funnier is people trying to back politicians as if any of them are on the up and up lol!!!

Truly truly stupid people inhabit this earth. I fear for everyone.