General PARIS EXPLOSION

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
who is the guy streaming live?
is he credible?

I barely know what is going on over there so don't crucify me...when he said "this will definitely put a stop to the protests" it made me wonder if he was on the level

Was this a random gas leak? An intentional Gas leak? something else?

RIP and blessings to those injured and dead
Allegedly it was a gas leak. The fire department t was on the scene to investigate prior to the explosion and that is why 2 of the 3 dead are firefighters. Again, this is all allegedly.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Allegedly it was a gas leak. The fire department t was on the scene to investigate prior to the explosion and that is why 2 of the 3 dead are firefighters. Again, this is all allegedly.
Yep
I have read that scenario...I have no reason to doubt it
was just curious if anybody had heard anything else

Underground Gas Lines have always scared me

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
A pressure pot of what? What ideals?
Multiculuralism, that pot has cracked. Failed model. You bring in the third world and you become the third world.

Environmental ideals. They've all agreed on these regulations that will save the world 0.02% in about 20 years and it will starve the working man. Trouble will come, and has come as we all have witnessed.

$5.58 per gallon. Towering over the global average, no wonder people got pissy. It's when ideals meet reality, culturally, economically, etc, that is when the pot goes boom. And not only in France. When politicians do that to their citizens to scoe global browny points, it is a dangerous game. We all know what rises up from economic hardship, if its rubbed in our faces for too long.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Multiculuralism, that pot has cracked. Failed model. You bring in the third world and you become the third world.

Environmental ideals. They've all agreed on these regulations that will save the world 0.02% in about 20 years and it will starve the working man. Trouble will come, and has come as we all have witnessed.

$5.58 per gallon. Towering over the global average, no wonder people got pissy. It's when ideals meet reality, culturally, economically, etc, that is when the pot goes boom. And not only in France. When politicians do that to their citizens to scoe global browny points, it is a dangerous game. We all know what rises up from economic hardship, if its rubbed in our faces for too long.
Great post.