General Parler dump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I feel like the only reason you remotely care about the topic is because it's a conservative site. You seem to hate anything right leaning yet you used to post the in favor of nearly all rightwing ideas. Its mildly amusing but also confusing
I lean right for sure. I think the far right is a bunch of retards, same with the far left. The far right retards are just the ones crying the most right now.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
So you agree that parler fucked up if even a person who you think is a jetboat owner could scrape it in such manner. Very embarrassing for parler.
I Ihink anyone offering up their phone number, passport, or license to post on a website growing at a ridiculously exponential pace was more than just a jetboat owner.

There's still fake accounts of notable figure on there, and asking about it was let with obtusity from people who were supposed part owners.

tuca0dlx7e461.png

Eo5J-AWXEAEGzyQ.jpg

Difference is, I never trusted Bongino.

"Committed to data security"

Welp.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I Ihink anyone offering up their phone number, passport, or license to post on a website growing at a ridiculously exponential pace was more than just a jetboat owner.

There's still fake accounts of notable figure on there, and asking about it was let with obtusity from people who were supposed part owners.

View attachment 25127

View attachment 25128

Difference is, I never trusted Bongino.

"Committed to data security"

Welp.
ron is the guy behind 8kun

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Me

no one but the far left or far right cares about parler
i am not sure what you are calling far right but most of parler was just regular right .it was pretty much just everybody who got booted from twitter . gab is much farther right than parler .parler had some weird conservative values TOS and didnt put up with shenanigans

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Welcome to Joe Biden's America, where any thoughts and views that are not approved by the new regime, will be deleted or banned.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
And, essentially, forums such as this one will become the new Parler.

As long as the moderators don't become woke and start deleting stuff they disagree with.

M

member 1013

i am not sure what you are calling far right but most of parler was just regular right .it was pretty much just everybody who got booted from twitter . gab is much farther right than parler .parler had some weird conservative values TOS and didnt put up with shenanigans