General Parler dump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You're saying they don't deserve to be big mad at that guy because they are all jetboat ownered?
They can be as mad as they want, but once they start breaking laws they've crossed a line we've all agreed shouldn't be crossed. Kind of like breaking into the capital or burning down a store.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They can be as mad as they want, but once they start breaking laws they've crossed a line we've all agreed shouldn't be crossed. Kind of like breaking into the capital or burning down a store.
Hey I didn't say there shouldn't be consequences.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hey I didn't say there shouldn't be consequences.
The purpose of laws are that they are a deterrent to the crime being committed, they goal isn't to implement the consequences. In this case you have a guy who as far as I'm aware hasn't done anything illegal, allegedly receiving death threats towards him and his family. I don't see any instance where this is a "good he deserves it" scenario.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The purpose of laws are that they are a deterrent to the crime being committed, they goal isn't to implement the consequences. In this case you have a guy who as far as I'm aware hasn't done anything illegal, allegedly receiving death threats towards him and his family. I don't see any instance where this is a "good he deserves it" scenario.
I'll have to look into some of the various PII protection laws that have been put in place in some areas, mainly California. Parler very well may have broken laws.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'll have to look into some of the various PII protection laws that have been put in place in some areas, mainly California. Parler very well may have broken laws.
The punishment of murdering someone and their family doesn't really fit the crime of a privacy breach.