General Passing Time During The Quarantine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Arguing with the wife..

Wait I do that all the time.

Rage dance in a abandoned warehouse Footloose Style.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
FYI the right to bear arms is one of the best ways to protect the other rights that you may find ''more important"
I strongly disagree.

I was trying to be polite but I agree with what Shang is saying (even if he's not serious). I find it amusing that gun enthusiasts consider the posibility of forming a militia and engaging in guerrilla against the government as a feasible plan.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I strongly disagree.

I was trying to be polite but I agree with what Shang is saying (even if he's not serious). I find it amusing that gun enthusiasts consider the posibility of forming a militia and engaging in guerrilla against the government as a feasible plan.
Oh I'm entirely serious. Also considering buying an ak 47 to shoot at the range. Because I like shooting. If someone breaks into my house (never happened so far in 34 years) I'll bash the cunt in with a hammer and feed him to the pigs. Or potentially make him into my world famous chilli.

The notion that I would ever have to defend the streets against a foreign invader is preposterous. At this point the military has failed and the only domestic targets of interest would surely not be on my street. I'm all for gun ownership, I wish over the years better methods had been employed to restrict who can buy one.

Let's stop with the bullshit notion that every day people somehow "need" a gun. They don't. For anything.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Oh I'm entirely serious. Also considering buying an ak 47 to shoot at the range. Because I like shooting. If someone breaks into my house (never happened so far in 34 years) I'll bash the cunt in with a hammer and feed him to the pigs. Or potentially make him into my world famous chilli.

The notion that I would ever have to defend the streets against a foreign invader is preposterous. At this point the military has failed and the only domestic targets of interest would surely not be on my street. I'm all for gun ownership, I wish over the years better methods had been employed to restrict who can buy one.

Let's stop with the bullshit notion that every day people somehow "need" a gun. They don't. For anything.
These murricans honestly think they do. and from what I gather they strongly consider the possibility of engaging in a fight against the "opressor state". the silliness of me is that I fail to consider that they might own rifles and shit and that part of the army may join them. then it is logical to engage in urban war. it's like they live in Ancient Rome in the Ides of March.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I strongly disagree.

your pointless to talk to about this topic

have a nice day

Last edited:

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I had to change the password on my computer today and wasn’t sure if I was getting my mail, so I asked my wife to send me an email. This is what she sent.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had to change the password on my computer today and wasn’t sure if I was getting my mail, so I asked my wife to send me an email. This is what she sent.

nice buddy
you getting some tonight

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Luuucckkkyyy...

This a text I got from my wife a lil while back.

Yes I have her under "My Damn Wife"

I believe she has me under "This F#&kin' Guy"

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
New Pearl Jam album is out.
Probably give that a listen today.