Paul Daley blocked me on Instagram

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
can somebody please summarise what has occurred in this thread. concerned that if I read it all, I'd become even stupider than I am already

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
can somebody please summarise what has occurred in this thread. concerned that if I read it all, I'd become even stupider than I am already
The objective of this thread is to get replies from Instagram DM sent to any fighters (preferably top echelon fighters like those in UFC or Bellator or former fighters in these promotions) and once they replied, snapshot the conversations and post it here. As u can see, I got replies from many fighters like Chuck Liddell, Johnny Walker, Marco Ruas, Amanda Cooper Brundage, Nate Marquardt, Anthony Njokuani, Josh "The Dentist" Neer and few more

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's this guy from Malaysia, he's messaging fighters on Instagram.

I don't know why, but it do, yo.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Your guess is as good as mine.
Do you ever mix around with Chinese or Indian Americans? U can learn intelligence from them. Despite being the minority, they have disproportionate level of representation in the professional sectors. So, if you have any childrens, ask them to date a Chinese. Trust me, you won't regret it?

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
You fucking red
Well that's not very nice. You Indonesian folks need to work on your manners
You fucking redheads needs to work on your manners as well. BTW, I'm not an Indonesian. Why the fuck you asked me to message gay fighters u c**t?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You fucking red
You fucking redheads needs to work on your manners as well. BTW, I'm not an Indonesian. Why the fuck you asked me to message gay fighters u c**t?
Did you just call me a cart? Or a clit? The manners of you Taiwanese beggar belief.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
What I have learned here is that the level of racism and prejudice is extremely high in America and things are definitely getting out of control. The hatred that the Whites had against Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are very real. Gone With The Wind is the so called American Dream?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
What I have learned here is that the level of racism and prejudice is extremely high in America and things are definitely getting out of control. The hatred that the Whites had against Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are very real. Gone With The Wind is the so called American Dream?
This is a fantastic point! I mean we didn't have a great slave revolt so millions of whites died to free black people. Then we had civil rights where blacks didn't have the numbers or influence to have anything passed, so millions of white folks made it happen. Then we instituted policies where blacks are given preferential treatment for college admissions, jobs, and award of government contracts. White Americans have flocked to see black movie stars, musicians, and athletes, making them ridiculously wealthy and held them up as role models for their kids. Crime stats show the average white person almost never attacks a black person, AND these same stats show the police don't either. But hey let's pretend their is some racism coming from white people despite all the evidence being to the contrary...because then we get to march and pretend we're offended.

#UsefulIdiots

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 3289