Paul Daley blocked me on Instagram

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
OK, let's get back to the real business. Here is a reply from Lights Out MMA fighter Jamie MilanowskiScreenshot_20200608-202820.jpg

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
This is a fantastic point! I mean we didn't have a great slave revolt so millions of whites died to free black people. Then we had civil rights where blacks didn't have the numbers or influence to have anything passed, so millions of white folks made it happen. Then we instituted policies where blacks are given preferential treatment for college admissions, jobs, and award of government contracts. White Americans have flocked to see black movie stars, musicians, and athletes, making them ridiculously wealthy and held them up as role models for their kids. Crime stats show the average white person almost never attacks a black person, AND these same stats show the police don't either. But hey let's pretend their is some racism coming from white people despite all the evidence being to the contrary...because then we get to march and pretend we're offended.

#UsefulIdiots

Le Chat Noir
©
Have u smoked something before u wrote this. Racial segregation still exists among the Blacks and Whites in USA and discrimination only reduced due to the passage of time and the fact that black athletes contributed tremendous amount of gold medals for America either in local or international sports arena. No evidence Whites died to freed African slaves and slavery only ended because people got more educated and as a result, their conscience grew as well resulting in awareness which finally lead to freedom

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Have u smoked something before u wrote this. Racial segregation still exists among the Blacks and Whites in USA and discrimination only reduced due to the passage of time and the fact that black athletes contributed tremendous amount of gold medals for America either in local or international sports arena. No evidence Whites died to freed African slaves and slavery only ended because people got more educated and as a result, their conscience grew as well resulting in awareness which finally lead to freedom
There is no private or public policy forcing segregation, so you have no point.
Yes people like black athletes for the same reason they like white ones, people who win and display excellence. That's the point.
Yes, the evidence is called the Civil war, stupid.
It wasn't education, it was their spirituality and morality that condemned it.

There is no systemic racism, there are individual incidents to be dealt with.
The largest problems in the black community are caused by the black community.

You are incredibly ignorant, you should stop.

Le Chat Noir
©

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Johnny 90 @Johnny 90 can I join your cause? Is there some form of initiation or can I just start messaging fighters? That's if my help is wanted?
Of course, it's a noble cause ??. Yeah, there were some rules if you want to message any fighters. First and foremost, u must a little bit about their biography (eg, the promotion they are fighting for, their last fight, their most popular fight, their interests). Do some homework on these. As for me, I had been a serious MMA fan for about 10 years already and have a sound knowledge about many fighters (even the washed up or not so famous ones). See how I baited Josh Neer to have a conversation with me. Try to watch the fight between Neer and Melvin Guillard that happened in 2006. That triangle choke by Neer was the Submission of the Year for 2006 (sorry for the error in my DM with Neer. I wrongly put Guillotine choke). Sometimes, I will just go through regional MMA promotions, take a look at the fighters, and message the one that caught my attention. But as the rule of the thumb, u must do some homework on them first. Try to start with regional fighters first before progressing to UFC level. Good luck ?

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Of course, it's a noble cause ??. Yeah, there were some rules if you want to message any fighters. First and foremost, u must a little bit about their biography (eg, the promotion they are fighting for, their last fight, their most popular fight, their interests). Do some homework on these. As for me, I had been a serious MMA fan for about 10 years already and have a sound knowledge about many fighters (even the washed up or not so famous ones). See how I baited Josh Neer to have a conversation with me. Try to watch the fight between Neer and Melvin Guillard that happened in 2006. That triangle choke by Neer was the Submission of the Year for 2006 (sorry for the error in my DM with Neer. I wrongly put Guillotine choke). Sometimes, I will just go through regional MMA promotions, take a look at the fighters, and message the one that caught my attention. But as the rule of the thumb, u must do some homework on them first. Try to start with regional fighters first before progressing to UFC level. Good luck ?
I'm friends with a few regional fighters near where I live so that might be considered cheating? I'll definitely start with some names I don't know and start sharing screens on here of my progress. Thanks for the advice.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
You have to be an incel
I don't understand why r u coming up with these kind of term. There were plenty of bangable white chicks with big hips and juicy pussies that I can suck their clits all day long. Yummy. Perhaps, the black guys with their long John silvers are enjoying them so u got no chance. Anyways,I'm not living in US and these kind of terms are kinda alien to us

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
There are plenty of frustrated folks here and I don't understand how you can't get a partner despite living in the land of the free, the great United States Of America. U are not living in a majority Muslim, third world country with lots of restrictions like I do. Here, going to a date with a friend who is opposite sex would be frowned upon and everybody wants to see you get married by 30 and breed like rabbits and yet, I survived all this bullshit subculture surrounding me despite being a minority in my own country with tense racial relations. And u people can't even find a partner in your own backyard and with unlimited freedom without any restrains. Damned

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
There are plenty of frustrated folks here and I don't understand how you can't get a partner despite living in the land of the free, the great United States Of America. U are not living in a majority Muslim, third world country with lots of restrictions like I do. Here, going to a date with a friend who is opposite sex would be frowned upon and everybody wants to see you get married by 30 and breed like rabbits and yet, I survived all this bullshit subculture surrounding me despite being a minority in my own country with tense racial relations. And u people can't even find a partner in your own backyard and with unlimited freedom without any restrains. Damned
It is quite pathetic actually my friend, I agree. I've made an Instagram account by the way, I just want to add some pictures before I start to follow a lot of people. Then I will message the fighters.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
It is quite pathetic actually my friend, I agree. I've made an Instagram account by the way, I just want to add some pictures before I start to follow a lot of people. Then I will message the fighters.
Great progress my friend. BTW, I just finished watching Bloodfist V : Human Target, a B grade action movie starring Don " The Dragon" Wilson, a purported 11 times World Kickboxing Champion in various promotions. Good movie to get my adrenaline pumping. U can also message B movie action stars like Jeff Speakman ( Street Knight fame), Michael Dudikoff (American Ninja), Cynthia Rothrock, Don Niam, Jalal Mehri, Sasha Mitchell (Kickboxer 2,3, and 4) and few others although I doubt they would reply. BTW, all of them are martial artists turn movie stars though their movies were hardly watchable. My fetish is actually a movie starring a black hero and white heroine and so far, the only movie with that criteria is The Bone Collector where in the climax, the black lips of Denzel Washington smooched the white lips of Angelina Jolie. Hahaha, funny, anyways. Nah, if u want a decent B movie action flick on a lazy night, watch Blackjack starring Dolph Lundgren. The heroine looks great?

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Great progress my friend. BTW, I just finished watching Bloodfist V : Human Target, a B grade action movie starring Don " The Dragon" Wilson, a purported 11 times World Kickboxing Champion in various promotions. Good movie to get my adrenaline pumping. U can also message B movie action stars like Jeff Speakman ( Street Knight fame), Michael Dudikoff (American Ninja), Cynthia Rothrock, Don Niam, Jalal Mehri, Sasha Mitchell (Kickboxer 2,3, and 4) and few others although I doubt they would reply. BTW, all of them are martial artists turn movie stars though their movies were hardly watchable. My fetish is actually a movie starring a black hero and white heroine and so far, the only movie with that criteria is The Bone Collector where in the climax, the black lips of Denzel Washington smooched the white lips of Angelina Jolie. Hahaha, funny, anyways. Nah, if u want a decent B movie action flick on a lazy night, watch Blackjack starring Dolph Lundgren. The heroine looks great?
Sorry, should be the other way around, it was Angelina Jolie who went and kissed Denzel. ?

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Shall I message Michael Jai White and ask why he talked bad about Tupac? Maybe I should also ask what he thought of Mike Perry's challenge?

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Shall I message Michael Jai White and ask why he talked bad about Tupac? Maybe I should also ask what he thought of Mike Perry's challenge?
Tupac had passed on a long time ago. Doubt White would reply to such a sensitive question. Try to ask more casual questions like for example about his movies. U can try to message Ralph Macchio if possible

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Screenshot_20200610-060413.jpg Here is another reply from a regional fighter. Anyways, I'm planning to widen my horizon by messaging not only MMA fighters, but Masters of various disciplines like Karate, Taekwondo, Judo, American Kenpo, Aikido and many others

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Tupac had passed on a long time ago. Doubt White would reply to such a sensitive question. Try to ask more casual questions like for example about his movies. U can try to message Ralph Macchio if possible
It's a recent topic though, one of Tupac's band mates has been openly criticizing him but yeah you're probably right. Daniel San is a good shout though.
You should message the wolfman!

And dan Quinn
Is the wolfman on here? I think he got bant from Sherdog.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a recent topic though, one of Tupac's band mates has been openly criticizing him but yeah you're probably right. Daniel San is a good shout though.

Is the wolfman on here? I think he got bant from Sherdog.
He's not on here. He sent out a video not long back, cussing out mma.tv and sherdog. He seemed a lot crazier than normal