Paul Daley blocked me on Instagram

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
I'm sad that Semtex blocked me on Instagram. I was actually on a mission to get at least 1 reply from a current or former MMA fighter on Instagram. Whoever replies to me first will get an endearing fan who is willing to purchase their merchandises in me. I sent messages to Chuck Liddell, Valentina Shevchenko, Guy Mezger, Henry Cejudo, Jon Jones, Holly Holm, Demetrious Johnson, Tank Abbott, Yoel Romero, Jose Aldo, Stephan Bonnar, Kelvin Gastelum, Jacare Souza and some other fighters but of anybody, Semtex Daley replied to me. I was thrilled and ecstatic and told him I don't care if he sucker punched a guy after the bell, or if he is not gonna fight in UFC anymore, I'm thankful that he became the first MMA fighter to reply to my message, so I had become his fan and willing to buy his merchandises. Unfortunately after that, I could not find his threads anymore in Instagram, so I typed his name on the search button, but the results doesn't feature him. Then I remembered I send him a DM, so I went to my DM and then I saw the message I sent to Semtex which of course was unreplied. Note that he only replied when I posted directly on his post. After I clicked his image on DM, the link turned to be unavailable or broken which made me realised that Semtex had blocked me. Maybe my comment about the Koscheck fight hurt him. I'm disappointed and still continuing to message other fighters in order to get a reply so that I could become their fan

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Would be a great qna here. Dude has shitloads of fights and I can only imagine how many stories.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Get use to it, you are about to be ignored a bunch on here as well
It doesn't matter Voon Doom. I just need one reply, that's all. I know fighters gets tons of messages depending on the number of followers on their Instagram. JUST ONE BLOODY REPLY WILL DO FOR ME TO BE THEIR ENDEARING FAN

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
It doesn't matter Voon Doom. I just need one reply, that's all. I know fighters gets tons of messages depending on the number of followers on their Instagram. JUST ONE BLOODY REPLY WILL DO FOR ME TO BE THEIR ENDEARING FAN
Leigh @Leigh please end this nonsense and give him a reply on Instagram

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
OK, guys. Johnny Walker liked my comment but he didn't reply coz I don't think he knows how to write in English

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Keep trying it will happen eventually. Maybe lower your expectations a bit and try Lando Vannetta or Zak Cummings

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Keep trying it will happen eventually. Maybe lower your expectations a bit and try Lando Vannetta or Zak Cummings
No guarantee fighters in the lower end will reply. I messaged both Guy Mezger and Ken Shamrock, guys who are past their prime but without any reply☹

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
No guarantee fighters in the lower end will reply. I messaged both Guy Mezger and Ken Shamrock, guys who are past their prime but without any reply☹
I talked to Guy for about 20 minutes after some fights when he was announcing fights on AXS TV. He was a good dude.

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
I talked to Guy for about 20 minutes after some fights when he was announcing fights on AXS TV. He was a good dude.
He beat a prime Tito Ortiz inside the Octagon while Ken Shamrock only managed to beat Tito in a pool game during the TUF 3 season