Paul Daley blocked me on Instagram

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Tweet Tywan Claxton. One of the most fan friendly dudes in MMA. Don't be trolll, stalker or prick though, seriously, because Tywan is as good as they come.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Welcome to the forums. You are going to fit in around here just fine. I can tell.
Good luck with getting a reply. My only concern is do you think you messaged enough fighters? Seems like a short list to me. I would start by division and alphabetically, but that’s just me: List of current UFC fighters

I hope you get your wish then get to purchase the merchandises of your dreams!
According to this they have signed that heavyweight who has beef with Jones. Interesting

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'd rather be a bottom barrel fighter than a upper echelon troll...

Amirite?

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
There you go again. Got a reply from the President of Invicta Fighting Championship, Shannon Knapp. Soon I hope, Dana White would reply to me

Johnny 90

Lower-end Stan
May 21, 2020
Hi peeps, here is another reply from UFC referee with the longest moustache in the world, Mike Beltran. Ya, kinda getting a bit stale here. I think, after a few more posts from notable fighters, it will be about time for this thread to be closed for good.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Hi peeps, here is another reply from UFC referee with the longest moustache in the world, Mike Beltran. Ya, kinda getting a bit stale here. I think, after a few more posts from notable fighters, it will be about time for this thread to be closed for good.
Where is it?