VID Paulo Costa drops a promo with Isreal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
holy fuck, the trolling. sweet work.

100% don't mean to be disrespectful here, who you like is no put-down in my eyes, crack the fuck on, whatever you like (between consenting adults)... feels there is a real chance Izzy might come out soon enough. would be the first male ufc champ to do so. maybe he likes the girls; no disrespect intended either way, but there's a whisper here, in the hetero-alpha world of mma, that he likes the boys, which makes the trolling A1.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

100% don't mean to be disrespectful here, who you like is no put-down in my eyes, crack the fuck on, whatever you like (between consenting adults)... feels there is a real chance Izzy might come out soon enough. would be the first male ufc champ to do so. maybe he likes the girls; no disrespect intended either way, but there's a whisper here, in the hetero-alpha world of mma, that he likes the boys, which makes the trolling A1.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Him coming out would surprise nobody...

Also thought this was a pretty funny tweet by Costa...

View: https://twitter.com/BorrachinhaMMA/status/1285446615243907072

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015