Paulo Costa literally knocks out Logan Paul(Video)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not going to lie. He scrambled on the mat in the latter portion a lot better than I thought he would.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Not going to lie. He scrambled on the mat in the latter portion a lot better than I thought he would.
He seems legit. Not like pro level legit, but if he did it full time he wouldn't be a scrub. Many fighters have shitty personalities so he's is hitting on that front as well.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Would never happen. CM Punk went back to wwe and Punk fought at 170 and I doubt 195lb Logan Paul would cut that much weight for one fight.
Most 170ers weigh about 185 and CM Punk isnt with the WWE.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
What an annoying individual Logan Paul is.
I like him. Well I have nothing against him. He’s only 24 - a couple years younger than me. Of course he’s bound to make a dumb video like the suicide hanging one... and some other decisions, especially with his lifestyle in the limelight. He’s still killing it being successful and living a (probably) happy life.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
I like him. Well I have nothing against him. He’s only 24 - a couple years younger than me. Of course he’s bound to make a dumb video like the suicide hanging one... and some other decisions, especially with his lifestyle in the limelight. He’s still killing it being successful and living a (probably) happy life.
All of that is well and good. But it doesn't change my opinion going off this video, that he's an annoying person.

You couldn't pay me to watch anymore of that shit.

For the record, I'm only in the my late 20's myself.