General Pearl Jam fucking STINKS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah. After I learn it, I'll probably do it better at 2 AM around a campfire.;)
To be honest, I think that's my beef with a lot of their songs. The music and his voice don't jive, I feel that same way about Rush.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
To be honest, I think that's my beef with a lot of their songs. The music and his voice don't jive, I feel that same way about Rush.
I don't like Rush because Geddy's voice sounds like a cat getting it's tail run over by a car.
Love their music though, despite my hostilities earlier in this thread from 2 years ago.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't like Rush because Geddy's voice sounds like a cat getting it's tail run over by a car.
Love their music though, despite my hostilities earlier in this thread from 2 years ago.
Yeah, that. Great voice. Not for a rock band though.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
this is cool too
That's Black Pistol Fire.
They put on one of the best live shows I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of live shows.

They are a great band. They have 5 albums out - all very good. And they have a new one on the way - they've been dropping songs for the last 2 or 3 months.

If you like this tune you should definitely check out the rest of their stuff. Full throttled, raw rock-n-roll.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Pearl Jam is just another band that lawyers and accountants loosen their ties to "mellow out" at the end of the day
lol perfect description. Pearl Jam is so lame and boring. Even worse, they’re responsible for sparking an endless stream of soft dick “rock and roll” bands with annoying singers and without a soul.

Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy were good but ever since then Pearl Jam has set the all time record for bad albums in a row.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
lol perfect description. Pearl Jam is so lame and boring. Even worse, they’re responsible for sparking an endless stream of soft dick “rock and roll” bands with annoying singers and without a soul.

Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy were good but ever since then Pearl Jam has set the all time record for bad albums in a row.
Not saying their efforts after those measure up to their earlier stuff - it's tough to keep catching that lightning - but they've released plenty of good music since then.

If it's not for everyone, and that's OK.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
That's Black Pistol Fire.
They put on one of the best live shows I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of live shows.

They are a great band. They have 5 albums out - all very good. And they have a new one on the way - they've been dropping songs for the last 2 or 3 months.

If you like this tune you should definitely check out the rest of their stuff. Full throttled, raw rock-n-roll.
few songs in and enjoyed them all so far, thanks for the recommendation :)

adding them to my rock playlist so I don't forget haha

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm getting fiercely Vedder territorial anxious now.

No, they're not Ten mental ground breaking like they once were but I don't know why anyone would give them a hard time. They're not trying to move mountains, they're still sing along worthy decent stick on while you're cooking music.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
The only band that’s worse and caters to a more pussified audience of “rock and roll” fans is Foo Fighters.