Pedro Sauer wrist-locks man who groped his daughter...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Agreed- that was retribution. Still fine in my mind; but legally not a good idea

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
This is what a pussy PC society like the U.S. needs. Getting your butt kicked when you do wrong to teach you some respect. People wouldn't be so ignorant and disrespectful if they knew someone would beat them down for it.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I met Pedro randomly on the street in Colorado years ago. He was the most unassuming guy ever. He gave me his card and I said "you train with Pedro Sauer?" He replies "I am Pedro Sauer." I apologized, but he was cool about it. I hadn't yet seen his famous video from Gracies in Action where he faces the bodybuilder.

Anyway, I'd do the same if I was him but wouldn't film it and put it online.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I met Pedro randomly on the street in Colorado years ago. He was the most unassuming guy ever. He gave me his card and I said "you train with Pedro Sauer?" He replies "I am Pedro Sauer." I apologized, but he was cool about it. I hadn't yet seen his famous video from Gracies in Action where he faces the bodybuilder.

Anyway, I'd do the same if I was him but wouldn't film it and put it online.
this video?

I love how the commentary is so biased in favor of Pedro, like he MEANT to roll the bodybuilder 3 times BACK into guard. LOL he was trying to reverse him and failed. He caught an easy armbar because the bodybuilder had zero idea what he was doing, it's not like he owned the guy or anything.

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
this video?

I love how the commentary is so biased in favor of Pedro, like he MEANT to roll the bodybuilder 3 times BACK into guard. LOL he was trying to reverse him and failed. He caught an easy armbar because the bodybuilder had zero idea what he was doing, it's not like he owned the guy or anything.

He had a 100lbs weight advantage (plus a steroid advantage as well) but ended up busted up bleeding and tapped out after 2 minutes (where he would have a broken arm if Pedro wanted to break it). Looks pretty owned to me. The commentary didn't mention how the bodybuilder used his power to roll him back but that doesn't change the fact it was ownage.

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So as not to be influenced by the commentary, i turned the sound off and Closed captions on. Gave a different perspective on the fight for sure vs the biased narrator. Lances roast pork punches almost proved leadership group received permission