Sci/Tech Peer-reviewed study finds all Covid "vaccines" loaded with heavy metals

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
If we make it another hundred years historians will look at this in the same way we look at the holocaust.

Some will be shocked and not be able to understand how it could ever happen, and some will refuse to acknowledge that it ever did.

Absolutely nothing about any of it made any sense. Watching half my peers in the medical community lose their shit and refuse to look at things rationally and clinically was a real mind fuck. Relationships will never recover.

More and more of this will come out, and the people that wanted to ruin your life because you wouldn't play along will never admit just how wrong they were or how much generational damage was done to the world.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
I have denied all Covid vaccine shots
It’s criminal
I got through it pure and I was in the first 50 or so that caught it in Montana.
Problem with flight medicine, we go everywhere. As far as we could tell we picked it up in Seattle, didn't even have a known name yet. All we knew was that people were dying in Italy.
In hindsight we certainly participated in bringing it into Montana.

When our medical director wanted us to get the vaccine 80% of us said we'd walk. Half of us had already had covid and none of us were interested in experimental gene therapy.

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
Second biggest lobby is the pharmaceutical industry, the first is universities