Penn and Rousey rolling

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
[video]http://player.vimeo.com/video/119480282[/video]

I'm not necessarily a fan, but Ronda's a badass.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Shes a sexy savage...bet bj was blowed thinkin "damn this bitch aint playin"

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Shit!! She actually got the better of him in that short little video clip!! That hip throw into side mount....on BJ Penn, that's super impressive.

It's so frustrating, she's got the attitude, work ethic, skills, fighting style that says "anyone, anytime, anywhere", but she runs from Cyborg.

After seeing this video, I actually think Ronda could hang with low level guys in her weight class, and would LOVE to see how it unfolds.

But if she's scared of a woman who fights in a division she(ronda) started out in, I know I'll never see that type of challenge from Ronda.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't care for her personality but Rousey is legit. She is miles ahead of every other female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
UFC Needs Kayla Harrison desperately, even at 145. Someone in Rondas grappling league

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Shy Guy;n22047 said:
I don't care for her personality but Rousey is legit. She is miles ahead of every other female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this! i can't stand her because she's so abrasive, but the girl is tough.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Judobill;n22164 said:
Damn, those are some nice looking mats. Clean as hell.
Where are they?!?!?!?

That looks like a Pygmy hut, or a wigwam, or a earthbag home/superadobe that I've been through training and got a certificate to build as emergency shelters and personal living homes. cal-earth.org

great video! interested to learn about that place

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
D241;n21989 said:
Holy Shit!! She actually got the better of him in that short little video clip!! That hip throw into side mount....on BJ Penn, that's super impressive.

It's so frustrating, she's got the attitude, work ethic, skills, fighting style that says "anyone, anytime, anywhere", but she runs from Cyborg.

After seeing this video, I actually think Ronda could hang with low level guys in her weight class, and would LOVE to see how it unfolds.

But if she's scared of a woman who fights in a division she(ronda) started out in, I know I'll never see that type of challenge from Ronda.
I don't think I could ever in my life support men fighting women... Even the most badarse woman on the planet... Lose lose all around.... and the moment the woman gets really hurt then everyone would come out of the woodwork talking about how MMA was never a legit sport.

Would you ever see a woman in mens olympic wrestling? How bout the NFL, MLB, NBA?

I don't think it could ever, ever be good for the sport in a positive way especially among outsiders

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n22321 said:
I don't think I could ever in my life support men fighting women... Even the most badarse woman on the planet... Lose lose all around.... and the moment the woman gets really hurt then everyone would come out of the woodwork talking about how MMA was never a legit sport.

Would you ever see a woman in mens olympic wrestling? How bout the NFL, MLB, NBA?

I don't think it could ever, ever be good for the sport in a positive way especially among outsiders
Agree. She wins, it gives a perception that male fighters in the UFC aren't as good as people were led to believe. She loses, they would march in Washington that the UFC allowed a man to beat up a woman. It will never happen, unless it's some circus show exhibition/sparring.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
I Wild Each It;n22329 said:
Agree. She wins, it gives a perception that male fighters in the UFC aren't as good as people were led to believe. She loses, they would march in Washington that the UFC allowed a man to beat up a woman. It will never happen, unless it's some circus show exhibition/sparring.
Exactly!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n22321 said:

I can't say I disagree with your logic. I was speaking purely from an entertainment value, where as you obviously looked at my hypothetical scenario much more in depth. It's not something I strongly want, but seeing Ronda at the very least be competative with Penn, makes me curious how she'd do guys close to her size.

Can we compromise and settle for Ronda vs Cyborg?