Perhaps the greatest shit talk in boxing history

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Literally!

Well he'd better hope he catches Whyte early because Whyte has height, reach and age advantage.
If this goes to decision, at 1-7(including a previous loss to Whyte) it's pretty much a lock Chisora will be the one who gets flushed.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Bump because fuck it, saw the link at the bottom of another thread.

The best shit talk, by far, was Tarver right before the RJJ rematch. Ref asks "any questions?" and of course Tarver responds "Yeah I got a question. You got any excuses tonight Roy?"

View: https://youtu.be/BbjBD-yF-8w

Spoiled it a bit by repeating himself needlessly, but still, asking RJJ that and then faceplanting an ATG to end a legendary unbeaten streak in shocking and definitive fashion after a controversial decision first time round...... yeah, that's the greatest shit talk in boxing history, IMO.

??