General Perry Mason moment and Alex Jones Shitshow

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And I say that because the tit for tat will go on for 6 pages, neither will agree with the other, and nothing will get accomplished. I know from experience. A nation truly divided right now.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Take your pick my man.
Isn't this a civil suit from over 10 years ago?
The only reason you or I are talking about this is because we have been prompted to do so.
Well, with how our legal system works, it’s not surprising that it’s this much later after the event. For fuck sake, dude. The only reason we are talking about it on here is because someone posted it. Do you really think “they” are trying to use Alex Jones as a distraction? The general public has no idea who Alex Jones is. I implore you to go and do a random survey on if people know who he is. I think the results might shock you.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
And I say that because the tit for tat will go on for 6 pages, neither will agree with the other, and nothing will get accomplished. I know from experience. A nation truly divided right now.
I’m genuinely curious. Do you think the Sandy Hook Massacre was fake? It’s a pretty simple yes or no question.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Well, with how our legal system works, it’s not surprising that it’s this much later after the event. For fuck sake, dude. The only reason we are talking about it on here is because someone posted it. Do you really think “they” are trying to use Alex Jones as a distraction? The general public has no idea who Alex Jones is. I implore you to go and do a random survey on if people know who he is. I think the results might shock you.
If nobody knows him (maybe true)
Then why is he on trial? People say dumb shit all the time.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
If nobody knows him (maybe true)
Then why is he on trial? People say dumb shit all the time.
Because of the parents who filed a defimation lawsuit against him for saying they are crisis actors and their kids didn’t really die, and the morons who believe him harass said families??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ok
I see you feel strongly about this.

I am just asking questions as to why a lawyer error in a 11 year old civil suit is important news at this time.

I'm not running any survey, that is ridiculous.
If he is so unknown then I ask again...why is his civil trial on the news?

Just because my perspective differs from others does not make it irrelevant or inaccurate.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Create that safe space for your little boys. Good daddy.
What is your goal with this type of post?

He asked somebody to not engage in a long non productive exchange.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Ok
I see you feel strongly about this.

I am just asking questions as to why a lawyer error in a 11 year old civil suit is important news at this time.

I'm not running any survey, that is ridiculous.
If he is so unknown then I ask again...why is his civil trial on the news?

Just because my perspective differs from others does not make it irrelevant or inaccurate.
I don’t feel strongly about this. I just think it’s weird for someone to look at a bunch of elementary school kids getting killed, and then saying it’s fake.

It’s relevant because the families who lost children have been harassed by people that buy into everything Alex Jones says.

I’ve answered that question, go look at my reply to MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Because of the parents who filed a defimation lawsuit against him for saying they are crisis actors and their kids didn’t really die, and the morons who believe him harass said families??
Do you know if he’s offered or being allowed to settle? I just can’t picture Don Lemon under cross examination for his idiotic talk.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is a productive exchange. I’m genuinely curious. Why are you so passive aggressive all the time?
I don't think you understand that your posts and his posts could be taken as passive aggressive if you choose to engage in that label.

I suggested the news cycle is full of distractions, on both left and right leaning channels, if that is passive aggressive then yes.

Asking questions can lead to productive exchange, in fact I don't know many other ways to produce it.

Would you prefer if I mainly posted fuck off and you're a retard? I left that behavior behind a long time ago brother. You want aggressive aggressive? Or passive passive?

:confused2:

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I don't think you understand that your posts and his posts could be taken as passive aggressive if you choose to engage in that label.

I suggested the news cycle is full of distractions, on both left and right leaning channels, if that is passive aggressive then yes.

Asking questions can lead to productive exchange, in fact I don't know many other ways to produce it.

Would you prefer if I mainly posted fuck off and you're a retard? I left that behavior behind a long time ago brother. You want aggressive aggressive? Or passive passive?

:confused2:
Lol, that’s the most passive aggressive way to tell me to “fuck off” and call me a “retard”.

Here, I’ll be straight forward, pussy. If you think Sandy Hook massacre was fake, you’re fucking retarded.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lol, that’s the most passive aggressive way to tell me to “fuck off” and call me a “retard”.

Here, I’ll be straight forward, pussy. If you think Sandy Hook massacre was fake, you’re fucking retarded.
Actually no, I don't think your a retard and I am not implying fuck off. That was just a comment on the term passive aggressive and the copout I view it as, to avoid discussion.

I honestly don't care about your opinion on the topic because I don't care about anyone's opinion on it...it was 11 years ago.
I don't care about the topic.
I don't care about Alex Jones.
I don't care about his lawyer's fuck ups or his cellphone data.
None of that effects me or mine.

I only suggested it could be in our news cycle/feed because it distracts from larger issues.

Sidenote...Looks like it is cooling off tonight for once, I am loving it...Windows up and fans on, no A/C!

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you seriously think a conversation with TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop is something an adult has to be warned about? By the unbiased© Admin of all people?

The big baddy! A rap sheet as long as my dick! Lmao.
This also stifles his forum experience btw.
Not warned about, but it is a waste of forum energy and all of our time
Sadly I got engaged in it, should have taken the advice to avoid this thread/exchange/topic.

Loaded topic with people looking to go off on others because they hate the face on a news program that is facing a civil trial...I walked right into the crosshairs by asking a single question

His rap sheet? Wasn't aware of one, saltiest I have seen was a few posts ago to me.

Stifling forum experience? Hmnnn, tell me more.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Create that safe space for your little boys. Good daddy.
does it seem like the same as when an other admin used to let some other person(s) engage in shit-nanigans?

i don't like either situation, I hope it's not Giant Turd/Shit Sandwich kind of choice.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jones is a retard and is going to get what's coming to him, but that judge has been straight nasty toward him. Now the legal sabotage. lol