Society Petition for Splinty to get in a car accident

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What crash do you wish for most

• Bicycle into a gasoline truck

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Plane crashes into his pool while he is floating w a drink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fender bender and gets beat down by other driver

• Wheel falls off and goes off cliff

• Car bursts into flames and off bridge into lake

• Falls asleep at wheel and hits school bus

• Drunk and rear end cop car

• Getting road head from a man and hits pole

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Texting and accidentally mows down a blm protest

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
it was a long time coming to be honest. He acted as a victim even though he was the one who was always offending everyone

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I really can't tell if Splinty @Splinty will be annoyed or amused by this.

Either way worst thread of the year easily. OP is a hopeless case.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm not sure I unastan the end game here. What was the motive/ goal?
It's a version of rage quitting that I don't quite understand. A few people apparently have this tendency, and I don't know what they think they get out of it. If you are going to leave, just leave. Does he now go to a new forum and brag about this dipshit thread? Do members of new forum congratulate him for a job well done? So bizarre.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a version of rage quitting that I don't quite understand. A few people apparently have this tendency, and I don't know what they think they get out of it. If you are going to leave, just leave. Does he now go to a new forum and brag about this dipshit thread? Do members of new forum congratulate him for a job well done? So bizarre.
Guerrilla @Guerrilla what would you do?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Remember how many people here bragged like that about the other place? You know they brag, and bitch.

M

member 3289

I'm not sure I unastan the end game here. What was the motive/ goal?
Might've just been going for an extended pinking so that he could come back and complain more. Splinty gave OP so many chances to address what he thought was wrong with the site and but the guy refused to ever respond in a constructive manner.

Hard to tell if OP is legitimately autistic or just extremely inarticulate.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Guerrilla @Guerrilla what would you do?
As many a sad little keyboard swole has learned the Guerrilla never quits

The only way you can gain protection from the crushing might of the Guerrilla is to cry cry cry a river to the moderator and hope to God they'll ban me so the rag-dolling will finally end and you can pretend like you actually won an argument

Its the shedog method for swole nuts online

Its safe in make pretend land Screenshot_20200412-100832.png

M

member 3289

As many a sad little keyboard swole has learned the Guerrilla never quits

The only way you can gain protection from the crushing might of the Guerrilla is to cry cry cry a river to the moderator and hope to God they'll ban me so the rag-dolling will finally end and you can pretend like you actually won an argument

Its the shedog method for swole nuts online

Its safe in make pretend land View attachment 9964
Cliffs?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I voted "other".

I was really hoping that after leaving the "
Splinty @Splinty Essential Oil Treatment Center for Diseases and Other Stuff Being Suppressed by Big Pharma Center" that he'd be slightly rear ended by a car full of Victoria Secret models who don't have insurance so instead offer to spend the weekend with him on his yacht (his wife is fine with it). Then after they are a safe distance away his F150 bursts into flames.

T

The Big Guy

If done correctly it can be entertaining. Just doing a stupid poll only a few people voted on is dumb even if some of the options were funny

3/10